NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 26: Space to move, Space to breath, Space to win

I can seriously see myself getting relegated this season, the team just isn't performing to last season's standard!

You think your team isn't performing? How do you think I feel?:weep:

I come home to find I lost to Dragpoo :(

We play again in 3 games time, brah. Didn't realise it was midway point already. Winston Gardens away and at home.

Better call the police, because somebody is about to get molested.

Me. Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh.

I have two games against an unknown which makes me wary, but glad it isn't against the Gardeners!

We play again in 3 games time, brah. Didn't realise it was midway point already. Winston Gardens away and at home.

Better call the police, because somebody is about to get molested.

Me. Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh.

Not too bothered about winning gams this season but the fans are baying for blood, bring it onnnn!

Turned my losing streak around against someone or other (they're not on this forum, so technically, aren't a real person).

Feels good. I like beating inferior opposition.

Wasn't expecting a win today based on my team's lacklustre performance lately but it looks like we might be turning it around now :)

Alliances

Eights United, AC Elites, Bayer Neverlusen: 22

Madpool, Hadens Rangers and Recall United: 21

Intergalactico Stars, Fedex United, Leeds M.O.T: 18

Real Peeps, Coloccini FC and Andys All Stars: 11

Spotlight

The spotlight this week is on Eights United vs Battlestar Odwinica! Please guess the outcome and how many players from these teams will make it into the Xpert Eleven team!

Spotlight winners:

Week 1 - Intergalactico Stars

Week 2 - Atlético Aqui1a

Week 3 - Intergalactico Stars

Week 4 - Leeds M.O.T

(@Lucas3693 won the spotlight last week, guessing the correct score of 2-1 to Dragooooo and was closest to the midfield rating of 11 with his guess of 9)

Never heard of this Xpert Eleven team, so i went and checked it out - Dongmo was in it for this week! Well done, that man.

Anywho, i reckon it will be a 1-1 draw, with 6 players from the two teams in the Xpert team of the week.

0-0 draw with 5 players in X11

Knew I was going to get a big win the minute I saw Fedex had lined up with 4-3-3 offensive :p

Still things are looking a bit dodgy... might start playing youth I do not want to go up!

Battlestar beating Eights was great for me, pulls me within just a few points.

Excellent game against Winston Gardens. Finished 3-2 but we were close in terms of chances. I had a penalty when we were 1-0 down and missed it...if only it had gone in. I'm confident I can get something from the home game.

Battlestar beating Eights was great for me, pulls me within just a few points.

The league got exciting again. Winning the return match against Battlestar is super important.

Wonder what they have in store for us, the site is down for more than a day.

Looks like a new login page, and a slower website. Marvellous.

Managed to log in but it seemingly died within a few minutes. Lot's of errors.

tried to set my tactics for tomorrow...turns out my next game is not until the 22nd :sad:

Edited by Rowan

Managed to log in but it seemingly died within a few minutes. Lot's of errors.

tried to set my tactics for tomorrow...turns out my next game is not until the 22nd :sad:

They've just posted this on Facebook.

We've had huge problems with two of the servers during this upgrade. Since we still haven't got them 100% stable we've now decided to postpone all matches for 7 days.

The site will be up and running most of the time and all changes are being saved. We haven't lost any data. Hopefully everyone will be able to play the game as usual soon.

We're terribly sorry for the inconvenience. At the moment we spend all time on getting the systems in order, so there will be more information about the upgrade tomorrow, friday.

TL;DR - All games postponed for a week.

It's the fans i feel sorry for - having to reorganise their journeys...

I had a look at the facebook comments on their page. So many people moaning and groaning, its worse than Madpool about anything anti-liverpool!

I had a look at the facebook comments on their page. So many people moaning and groaning, its worse than Madpool about anything anti-liverpool!

It's not like Chelsea fans are moaning like fuck at the moment.

ay_104227994.jpg?w=650

Oh...:heh:

It's the fans i feel sorry for - having to reorganise their journeys...

The fans are getting screwed out of the game. 97 quid for a ticket. It's a fucking joke! That's before petrol and travel expenses.

It's not like Chelsea fans are moaning like fuck at the moment.

ay_104227994.jpg?w=650

Oh...:heh:

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif