NEurope
Jimbob

Pope Benedict XVI Retires

As i mentioned, i honestly thought this was a job that was until death. Maybe he's one of them "dirty" relgious types, hence his reluctance to sort out the issues in the church.

"Dear God, you've blessed me with such shitty health I can't do this job for you any more. That's totally legit. I'm not angry or a Nazi.

Love,

soon to be your ex-Popo.

P.S.

See you soon babes! xxxx "

The "600 years" figure is misleading - that pope was forced to retire. You have to go back around 800 years for the last pope who voluntarily retire.

soon to be your ex-Popo.

Ex-Benedict.

is it wrong that i think this is either because a huge scandal about his is to break, or that he's gone after being blackmailed with a scandal breaking? i mean this is the former Hitler Youth/Nazi AA gunner now Ex pope who presided over the worst Catholic Church scandals ever (pedo priests) so i just think surely there is more

is it wrong that i think this is either because a huge scandal about his is to break, or that he's gone after being blackmailed with a scandal breaking? i mean this is the former Hitler Youth/Nazi AA gunner now Ex pope who presided over the worst Catholic Church scandals ever (pedo priests) so i just think surely there is more

Me and you both, I spent Friday at work looking into things like illuminati, Freemasons and links with entertainment and religion ( purely for knowledge, love a good conspiracy or mystery), then he resigns today!i may leave the country...:p

A girl at work who was going on about all this stuff to me, when I told her the news, said straight away "he will be dead in a few months" if that happens I'm changing my name and having facial reconstructive surgery!

Twitters gone nuts with this, some i plucked from the network

You know the recession is bad, when god himself is laying off people

Simon Cowell is starting a new show, "Pope Idol"

Retirement should be an easy transition for the Pope, he already wears a robe all day

Twitters gone nuts with this, some i plucked from the network

You know the recession is bad, when god himself is laying off people

Simon Cowell is starting a new show, "Pope Idol"

Retirement should be an easy transition for the Pope, he already wears a robe all day

Simon Pegg had some good ones

Untitled-1_zpsd325d623.png

Meh, it's probably that butler scandal. In my (mostly catholic) house, the first general reaction was "I bet he's coming out as gay" :heh:

And seriously, people still bring up that Hitler Youth thing?

I think we woke up one morning looking in the mirror and went "religion what a pile of wank"

The pope is now an atheist :D

Meh, it's probably that butler scandal. In my (mostly catholic) house, the first general reaction was "I bet he's coming out as gay" :heh:

And seriously, people still bring up that Hitler Youth thing?

Not really, just using it as a vessel to illustrate my point about scandal hit papal term and that skeletons could be coming out of the closest

who said Gay? hahah can you imagine the fallout if that happened? all the devoted Catholics who are militantly anti gay who worshiped him and their reactions?

The only thing Wii hates more than the Wii U is blasphemers.

I'm just kidding.

There's nothing he hates more than the Wii U.

He has always been this to me.

3167950_700b.jpg

You'd think you'd get over that comparison eventually, but you never do. It's uncanny.

You'll burn in hell for that blasphemy.

At least I'll be warm rather than up in the clouds where the temperature will be minus something ridiculous.... Heaven?! more like Baltic.

Plus I only believe in the great religion of Jedi.

I don't.

The only thing Wii hates more than the Wii U is blasphemers.

I'm just kidding.

There's nothing he hates more than the Wii U.

For my sins I own the Wii U. I've owned every Nintendo console on launch day bar the NES(I bought it later). I said long before it launched that it was in trouble and that's turned out to be the case. I've never been pessimistic about a Nintendo console before but this is screaming off Dreamcast vibes. Just because I'm a Nintendo fan doesn't mean I have to praise their every action. It even won me an award. The same goes for religion, I'm a Catholic but I still give the Catholic church a hard time when it's deserved and that's plenty.

He has always been this to me.

3167950_700b.jpg

Always reminded me of Resident Evil 4 as well.

216231_9882995095_4226_n.jpg

Edited by arab_freak

Here's a good one.

When the news first broke the other day my mother misheard part of the report when it said "this secret was so closely kept even the Popes cloest Aides didn't know about"

My mother didn't hear it right and thought it said the Pope was retiring because he had Aids :heh: