NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Saints Row IV

Did anyone say Super Hero President beating the shit out of aliens?

Sounds ok, I guess.

Enjoyed the third installment of the series, even though I never finished it.

Which we'll probably never even see. I'd have got the CE for The Third, but it never hit the UK as far as I could see! I note that is a PEGI rated picture though, so maybe we'll see it. Still want the shit from The Third, though.

Which we'll probably never even see. I'd have got the CE for The Third, but it never hit the UK as far as I could see! I note that is a PEGI rated picture though, so maybe we'll see it. Still want the shit from The Third, though.

Its already available to preorder here so unless something happens we should get it fine

Yeah I was messing around with it the other day. Heres what my character will be looking like in SR4:

126189321730413442.jpg

I've gone through them all since the second game as The Joker and that wont change. Here is my upgraded Joker for SR4.

I cant be arsed with the links so google them

Destructoid - 9.5/10

Polygon - 9/10

Giant Bomb - 4/5

PC Gamer - 90/100

Edge - 8/10

Joystiq - 5/5

EGM - 9.0/10

Game Informer - 8.5/10

Eurogamer - 8/10

OXM UK -9/10

CVG -8/10

Rev3 - 4/5

Jeff from Giant Bomb said that he probably would have dropped a star from his review if he had played a console version while reviewing as the framerate is pretty poor.

I think they've done themselves out of a sale with PS+ this has me hyped so I will just play the free Saints Row 3 and pick this up when its on sale or summit.

So anyone else buy this? Have played it since yesterday, really enjoying it.

Found a place selling the PC version for a decent place. You power up extremely quickly, but the game is all about just having fun. Keith David is awesome, too.

Oh, and it definitely gets points for having Mal's pistol (as well as lots of other sci-fi weapons).

Love it.

I've spent four hours searching for clusters. My Joker character is a beast and I haven't even done the escape mission yet.

Didn't buy it yet, but considering it. Watched Angry Joe's review, well I'm just wondering how easy it is and how much there is to do. Something like 20 hours? Also, the city is the same, so wondering if I wanna splash out a full game's price on that...

Exactly the same as in the Third? Hmm I was already resigned to the fact that I was going to wait for this to go down in price, now I definitely will... I know this game was originally planned as an expansion to the third game but because they took the route of 'fuck it, let's just make the next one' it's as if they are saying...

'Well the city was good, but the rest of it was fucking shit so lets just put some new gameplay in an existing gameworld and make some cash quick before the next generation arrives!'

Probably not exactly the case but you get my point. ::shrug:

Sign in to follow this