N-Europe

Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag

Retro_Link

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should actually complain on Miiverse about the fact that they are purposefully not putting the DLC on the Wii U with an asinine excuse

http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/consoles/ubisoft-no-plans-to-put-assassin-s-creed-4-freedom-cry-dlc-on-wii-u-1206592

I made two Miiverse posts:

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlBuKE5yw

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAAC_UqFIVDhmsw

The second one is something that really grinds my Klinks

zlCfzROYr-UrJ3Fd3F

Why advertise it if you're not going to bother releasing it??

• 3 weeks later...

Got this for Christmas and enjoying it. I thought the sailing would be more exciting but it borders on Wind Waker tedium. And the battles are just so infuriating!

I'm not sure why I'm an assassin though at the moment. Most people are drafted in due to some personal cause or something. But Edward has just stolen the clothes of an assassin, an assassin who was going to defect to the Templars as well. I've been picking up contracts to kill Templars since the beginning and I (Edward) doesn't even know who they are, just that they're after the Observatory, and that was after several Templar deaths.

I am loving the low enemy detection though, in ACIII it was absurd, walk to close a guard and suddenly you're wanted for death.

Picked this game up for £22.49 at my local Game on Christmas eve. A fine purchase and I'd prefer to support 3rd parties than throw my cash at Nintendo exclusives. Only bought one Nintendo published game this year SM3DW. I even grudged Nintendo the money for that one, it was only the great reviews that swung it for me. Wii U is a great little console but Nintendo came very close to losing my custom forever.

Lets hope 2014 is the year they turn things around.

Picked this game up for £22.49 at my local Game on Christmas eve. A fine purchase and I'd prefer to support 3rd parties than throw my cash at Nintendo exclusives. Only bought one Nintendo published game this year SM3DW. I even grudged Nintendo the money for that one, it was only the great reviews that swung it for me. Wii U is a great little console but Nintendo came very close to losing my custom forever.

I understand wanting to support 3rd parties on Nintendo machines but why the boycott of Nintendo games? Doesnt make sense.

If you are refusing to buy Nintendo games why bother with the Wii U at all? Get a PS4/XBox One. On these consoles you will be able to enjoy 3rd part offerings with DLC and other things that the Wii U miss out on.

Strange that you bought a Nintendo console if you're going to avoid nintendo exclusives.

I have been te exact opposite in the past but recently have been tearin away and trying some 3rd party offerings, including this game. It is a really good decision, as it adds variety to my gameplay, but every time I go back to a nintendo exclusive, I notice the difference in quality by a country mile, and it enhances my enjoyment of nintendo's offerings.

Currently have 5 first party and 5 3rd party titles for wii u

• 3 weeks later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!