Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

I see the IGN app on the PS4 will be streaming the event live. Anyone on here used it before? I may just watched on that if it's decent.

I found it buffered quite a lot, but then again my internet speed isn't the best at the moment.

Yup, it'll be on the Playstation blog and I think one the PS4 IGN app.

Edit: What Hero said.

Edited by Daft

Hohokum is out tomorrow with 20% off for Plus members during launch week and is also Cross Buy.

Hohokum will be released on 13th August. For the first week of launch, there’ll be a 20% discount for PS Plus members, and all purchases will also come with a custom PS3 static theme and a Hohokum DLC pack for Sound Shapes! I did the art for it and there’s a track by Tycho from the Hohokum soundtrack in there too. So go make some Hohokum-themed Sound Shapes levels!

Oh, and Hohokum is Cross-Buy too! For €12.99/£9.99 you get the PS4, PS3 and PS Vita versions all in one go. One day you could be playing Hohokum in the bath, the next day projected on the side of a barn…

I have no idea what your supposed to do but the soundtrack sounds awesome!

I see the IGN app on the PS4 will be streaming the event live. Anyone on here used it before? I may just watched on that if it's decent.

It's running like a charm. For now.

And apparently the conference has begun now. Lol nevermind, just an inFamous First Light trailer.

@lostmario you not watching it via the IGN app on your PS4? Me and Kav are in party chat watching it.

Forgot all about it to be honest.

10 million sold to consumers, wow. Bloodborne looks like it will be a great game. And the IGN app is working fine for me, no issues.

Hohokum is out tomorrow with 20% off for Plus members during launch week and is also Cross Buy.

I have no idea what your supposed to do but the soundtrack sounds awesome!

It contains Tycho who've made some chill albums. I've wanted to play it for a while now.

Destiny is the most pre-ordered new IP ever, according to Gamestop.

New IPs! :yay: They do sell, apparently :p

This is looking to be a great time for PS4 gamers. So many great indie titles coming soon.

New IPs! :yay: They do sell, apparently :p

That depends who you ask about these parts. ;)

Yeah, the IGN app is getting behind. Twitter is ahead of me with the games being announced, they are talking about Far Cry 4 and i'm stuck at the start of Destiny.