NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

If we play an N-E club, bagsy either the Makelele role (defensive mid) or central defence. :D

I call right back! I'm like Glen Johnson. I will fly up the wing, take a shot that misses and then take a while to get back to my defensive position. :D

I call right back! I'm like Glen Johnson. I will fly up the wing, take a shot that misses and then take a while to get back to my defensive position. :D

The most accurate FIFA yet. It mimics real life!

I take it you'll be Bayern MUNCHKIN?

Of course : peace: But I like to switch things up and take a random team from time to time.

Also: I play with no assistance active. Everything on manual.

totally not an excuse if I lose

:p

Of course : peace: But I like to switch things up and take a random team from time to time.

Also: I play with no assistance active. Everything on manual.

totally not an excuse if I lose

:p

My FIFA team is usually Manchester United (obviously). However, I have had great success over the years by going AC Milan, who always seem to be very solid in the middle and hard to beat. :D

Spurs are good, especially when they had Bale. You could just run through teams. I did also like going Borussia Dortmund a few years back, but...they've sold off like half their team now, so they won't be as fun to play as any more.

It's going to be great. I was really tempted to go digital with this because it's the type of game that you want on the system ready, for a quick 10-15 minutes.

I'm well up for some fifa action! Me as Spurs = unbeatable!!!

When's the demo out?!

I'm well up for some fifa action! Me as Spurs = unbeatable!!!

When's the demo out?!

http://www.fifplay.com/fifa15-demo/

It's looking like an early September release for the demo, some time around the 10th. The game is out towards the end of that month.

@Hero\-of\-Time and @Cookyman I'm well up for some online gaming guys, do you have a preferred online game?!

Killzone, Battlefield, Last of Us - anything really I'm not fussed.

I tried the Wii U headset out last night, as Cooky sent me a voicemail. For some reason his voice kept coming through the TV rather than the headset. The headset itself works for sending voice messages but I need to try it online to see if people's voices channel through the headset rather than the TV.

I think voicemail is for TV output only.

Online can be seriously enhanced if you have a group of people working together. A four man squad in Battlefield can take command of a vehicle for example with one of them being an engineer to repair damage. In the Last of Us you will be far more successful online as part of a 4 man party. Killzone has the DLC and now stand alone Co-op mode where teamwork is essential (I said in its thread I bet I can't play with 3 others from our community and so far I've been proved right).

Playing with randoms is ok but since we're all part of this great little community shouldn't we play together too? also if other people from your friends list get involved then they may help the community grow and join the forums - it's a win win situation so for a change lets do something about it eh?

Edited by Cookyman

I think voicemail is for TV output only.

Online can be seriously enhanced if you have a group of people working together. A four man squad in Battlefield can take command of a vehicle for example with one of them being an engineer to repair damage. In the Last of Us you will be far more successful online as part of a 4 man party. Killzone has the DLC and now stand alone Co-op mode where teamwork is essential (I said in its thread I bet I can't play with 3 others from our community and so far I've been proved right).

Playing with randoms is ok but since we're all part of this great little community shouldn't we play together too? also if other people from your friends list get involved then they may help the community grow and join the forums - it's a win win situation so for a change lets do something about it eh?

Speaking of Battlefield, I've never played one before. However, I was going to get Hardline before that was delayed because it looks the business. The team work needed for that and Evolve look astounding.

Speaking of Battlefield, I've never played one before. However, I was going to get Hardline before that was delayed because it looks the business. The team work needed for that and Evolve look astounding.

I wouldn't have recommended Battlefield 4 when it came it out as it was plagued with online issues. However it now works brilliantly and the 64 player online is insane! Two teams of 32 players which can have in it 4 player squads Your free to run and gun, drive bikes, jeeps, tanks, boats, jetskis, helicopters and Jets. It really is quite something - too bad I suck like a Dyson at, it but it is fun.

I will be getting Fifa but i'm garbage at it. I do love playing the Clubs online. I had some hilarious times on that with everyone going out of position and keepers charging up the field.! :D We should set up a N-E Club.

It's looking like an early September release for the demo, some time around the 10th. The game is out towards the end of that month.

I tried to put together an N-E club on the 360 a few years back, nobody at all was interested. I'll gladly take up the position of manager and right winger (someone needs to cover for @Hero\-of\-Time).

Fifa 15 & Destiny both released in September and I have a week left to take this year... hmm.. interesting.

I'll pick up Battlefield 4 @Hero\-of\-Time... you know you want to too ;)

I'll pick up Battlefield 4 @Hero\-of\-Time... you know you want to too ;)

Nah. Not a fan of the series. Although I will pick up Hardline though, as that looks different enough to have my interest.

I wouldn't have recommended Battlefield 4 when it came it out as it was plagued with online issues. However it now works brilliantly and the 64 player online is insane! Two teams of 32 players which can have in it 4 player squads Your free to run and gun, drive bikes, jeeps, tanks, boats, jetskis, helicopters and Jets. It really is quite something - too bad I suck like a Dyson at, it but it is fun.

Not gonna lie, that does look pretty fucking incredible. Didn't know about the 32v32 mode. The problem I have is that Destiny is out in a month, Hardline is out soon and I bet that they announce BF5 next year, too. You can pick it up on ebay for 25 quid...

I tried to put together an N-E club on the 360 a few years back, nobody at all was interested. I'll gladly take up the position of manager and right winger (someone needs to cover for @Hero\-of\-Time).

Fifa 15 & Destiny both released in September and I have a week left to take this year... hmm.. interesting.

Wohoo, another one to add to the cohort.

Maybe we should make a FIFA15 thread with a list of confirmed players.

Cooky's gif perfectly sums up my reaction. I'm on moogle too. Character name is Deaja Baiden. Tell me when you are back and I will help you out with getting started. Got a subscription already?

It takes a while to download here, so I think I will start with the smaller psn games first and play those while FF downloads. I'm thinking Saturday. I only have the first free 30 days for now, and will use those until Xillia 2 arrives the 22nd. I might renew if there's nothing to do between Xillia and Unity but I doubt I will play any after the story unless it turns free to play. I started as an elf atcher, in that forest city and am still there. Lv 14 I think

So, just a heads up, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is currently £11.99 for PS Plus members in the summer sale.

So... tempting. Not. Sure. If. Want....

If you haven't played it, it is brilliant. I'd say it was worth £16.

Yeah I paid £19.99 for it and didnt really feel like I overpaid. Definitely got me excited for MGSV.

Cheers for the advice. :) I really want to play it too, but then I haven't even played Portable Ops or Peace Walker yet. Also, I'm getting Diablo III and Metro: Redux this month too.

...who am I kidding, I know I'll probably buy it when I get home. :heh:

I'm really hoping some of the new PS4 owners or even existing guys purchase Trials Fusion. I need some leaderboard chasing inspiration.

Don't believe the rumours. It's not frustrating at all!

Seems my PS4 has trouble downloading the initial update. Is the common for the update? There's nothing wrong with my Internet, although it isn't very fast, my computer and PS3 always downloads at max speed(which is petty 600 kb/s). PS4 just times out after five minutes. Going to update it via usb and see if it can download games better after the update. If not I'll buy a longer cable to get the router closer, but that has never been a problem for my consoles and laptop.

Edited by Tales

I want in a NE club on FIFA 15, winger suits me best if its available!

Brah, go to the FIFA thread. I've tagged you in it, so hopefully you see it. :D

Any of you bitches fancy picking up? It's going to be great if there's quite a few of us on there.

@drahkon, check the thread. :D

I'm really hoping some of the new PS4 owners or even existing guys purchase Trials Fusion. I need some leaderboard chasing inspiration.

Don't believe the rumours. It's not frustrating at all!

It's not frustrating for you, your good at it.

Its not the best trials game either, I lost interest in it quite quickly.