N-Europe

The 'Living' Room Mafia

DuD

Guys.

The maff lynch-trained sheikah yesterday. If any townies voted for sheikah then they were utter, utter, utter idiots. Yvonne and dedede were so obviously mafia. Cube and eevil are clearly the contenders for another slot or two. It's foolish to think mr-paul is maff, foolish to think peeps is maff. Let's just lynch dedede today and have cube and eevil checked as much as possible. It was just ludicrous yesterday.

proven innocent: jayseven, mr-paul, peeps.

Proven idiots: cube, eevilmurray

Vote: Jon Dedede

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havn't fully revealed my role, and i don't intend to as of yet. I did say i'm a tracker, as i am a family portrait. So i can see and hear actions in the night-phases.

From my investigations/targets, on night 3 i mentioned i targetted Mr Murray. I'm more inclined to believe him, and i recommend people do. Night 4, i targetted Sheikah but was swapped to yourself @Mr\-Paul. I can confirm you were blocked on this night phase.

Last night, well i know it sounds dodgy. But i tried to investigate Yvonne last night, but failed due to their death so i got no result from them. I should have targetted them on an earlier phase, i may have got a result that way.

On a previous day you said you learnt nothing about EEVIL when you targeted him. What makes you inclined to believe him??

And that was fact, i did learn nothing from EEVIL on that previous day. By the night, i found more information on him. Couldn't post it at night due to it being night. And i was quiet in the next phase, albeight a few posts confirming information about my role.

I don't mind being called stupid for going along with that vote. But being called "definitely mafia" based on that alone is just as silly.

But noone wants to come forward with the awesome job on Yvonne? We should be congratulating them. Unless there is some sort of special win condition/stealing?

maybe because it was an accidental mafia killing, and yvonne's ability would be to take out someone else? Who knows. There's no proof whatsoever that there's a vig killer out there because this is teh first night. I'd just rather assume that there's something that went wrong for mafia last night.

BESIDES. DEDEDE IS MAFIA. Quit stalling. This is more stupid.

Votes:

Jon DeDeDe (6) : Cube, The Peeps, Jonnas, Jayseven, Mr-Paul. Jimbob

Day 6 is over.. the items have spoken.

As the items turned on him, the Mirror had no chance. He was simply knocked from the wall and he shattered to pieces as he hit the floor.

Jon DeDeDe has been lynched!

Jon DeDeDe was a Mirror. As people gazed into him, all they see is their own reflection. This means no info gather-er could get any information on him. He had a choice of powers: The power of Illusion and the power of Deception: Illusion allowed him to give his target an alignment of his choosing. Deception allowed him to steal information from his target by reading their PM.

He was a member of the Mafia

@Mr\-Paul

@Jimbob

@Jonnas

@jayseven

@The Peeps

@EEVILMURRAY

Night 6 starts now. Please send in your PMs.

With only half the items left, the nights were becoming more intense affairs.

There was a conflict of interest in the room tonight, luckily a guide helped resolve the situation.

As the morning drew closer the items began to relax.. no-ones been killed they thought. It wasn't until the curtains were finally opened that the huge slashes could be seen in the family portrait.

Jimbob is Dead. He was a Family Portrait. He was the all seeing eyes on the wall. He could use his eyes to either track his target and see what they're up to OR to watch over his target finding out how many posts they'd lied in during the following day phase. He was Town.

Living Items 6

@Cube

@Mr-Paul

@Jonnas

@jayseven

@The Peeps

@EEVILMURRAY

Dead and Gone

Rummy

Nintendohnut

Diageo

Sheikah

Tales

Yvonne

Jon Dedede

@Jimbob

DAY 7 IS GO

Majority is 4

Sorry Mr-P.. If i hadn't started it now, it might not have got done today at all.

Edited by DuD