N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found a better picture too.

KKK/Black Bouncer story.

So I was dressed as Moon Knight. Already slightly KKKish. Anyway I staggering around just before we were going to leave, walked passed the bouncer, and he said "Hold on" and he was sniggering. Two friends joined him (also black in skin tone) and the boncer said, "Can you make that more pointy?" and I was like "........" and he grabber the top of my hood and made it pointy. Then He pushed the tip of it down to cover my face, and they all cracked up.

It was nerving/hilarious.

:idea::bouncy:

Haha, cool story! :D I bet you didn't know whether it was appropriate to laugh. :heh:

The Sentry

I was going to say I recognised him. I'm glad I didn't now :s

Checking the Wiki, he seems rather broken.

Haha, cool story! :D I bet you didn't know whether it was appropriate to laugh. :heh:

If black people can have a laugh over racial hatred. I don't see why we can't. So long as they know you're laughing with them.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

That Fantastic Four look fantastic EXCEPT THE WOMAN DIDN'T BOTHER TO GET A BLONDE WIG?! Why would you ruin the illusion so shitely? Managaing to get a perfect F4 spandex costume, but not a bloody wig?

Bitch would have got a slap (with a rolled up issue of Fantastic Four).

That Fantastic Four look fantastic EXCEPT THE WOMAN DIDN'T BOTHER TO GET A BLONDE WIG?! Why would you ruin the illusion so shitely? Managaing to get a perfect F4 spandex costume, but not a bloody wig?

Haha so true. I actually said to here "Who are you?" :santa:

I love.

A photo from Leith school of Art nativity play.

16140_362138500132_602150132_100687.jpg

I'm the pregnant woman with the blond wig and the red dress. I was Elizabeth, who gives birth to John The Baptist mid-conversation with Mary. The two at the front are the rock in the stable, and the ross on the rock.

It was invisible.