Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I imagine myself to be Leia, with a big gun. Pila com H... Is that mafia speak?

Indeed, it is. It means "Cock (as in penis) with H", which makes no sense unless you're Portuguese, I guess, because cock=pila, and pilha=batteries, meaning I'm stupid and when I read the word "pilha" I said, Hey, look! Here's cock with an H, because I'm stupid. Pil Ha.

Was that necessary? No.

Indeed, it is. It means "Cock (as in penis) with H", which makes no sense unless you're Portuguese, I guess, because cock=pila, and pilha=batteries, meaning I'm stupid and when I read the word "pilha" I said, Hey, look! Here's cock with an H, because I'm stupid. Pil Ha.

Was that necessary? No.

I see. I love how you clarified it was a penis, incase I was thinking of a male chicken :heh:

Was that necessary? No.

I honestly don't know what was going through your mind at the moment. But it was a classic. And it wasn't even "pilha", it was "picha" which is another word for penis.

Wow, this is offtopic lol

Well I imagine myself to be Leia, with a big gun. Pila com H... Is that mafia speak?

Mafia, Crewtata Branch to be more precise.

I see. I love how you clarified it was a penis, incase I was thinking of a male chicken :heh:

You missed cock as in cocking a gun. I could be mentioning that, or using it as short for cocktail or cockpit. And you'de never know unless I clarified it was indeed a male penis, like I did. It could have been risky business. After all, this is the internet. It's serious business.

I honestly don't know what was going through your mind at the moment. But it was a classic. And it wasn't even "pilha", it was "picha" which is another word for penis.

Wow, this is offtopic lol

It wouldn't be offtopic if a certain group of someones allowed us to post pictures of our cocks, now would it? :indeed:

Or a cock as in an idiot.

Like today I got called one of the two biggest cocks on YouTube. Pretty happy with that. I wonder if I was number one or two.

If this weren't off topic, I'd say I was wishing you were no1, just so I could tell everyone I "know" you.

But alas, this is off topic, so I can't say it. :(

Mafia, Crewtata Branch to be more precise.

I thought the whole Mafia thing was a joke, but I'm beginning to wonder now :heh:

You missed cock as in cocking a gun. I could be mentioning that, or using it as short for cocktail or cockpit. And you'de never know unless I clarified it was indeed a male penis, like I did. It could have been risky business. After all, this is the internet. It's serious business.

Lol, indeed, very serious. And you're right of course, I often go to a bar and say 'I'll have a large cock please'.

It wouldn't be offtopic if a certain group of someones allowed us to post pictures of our cocks, now would it? :indeed:

Like you said, the internet is serious business.

Or a cock as in an idiot.

Like today I got called one of the two biggest cocks on YouTube. Pretty happy with that. I wonder if I was number one or two.

You should be happy, it is quite an honor!

Found some old Switzerland fotos I took in 2005, this one's cool:

IMGP2324.jpg

I thought the whole Mafia thing was a joke, but I'm beginning to wonder now :heh:

Lol, indeed, very serious. And you're right of course, I often go to a bar and say 'I'll have a large cock please'.

No joke, like the internet, serious business.

Also, lol

Don't we all?

By the way, if you'd added this little bit of dialogue to that small remark, it woul've been perfect:

"I'll have a large cock please."

"Which one will that be?"

"Surprise me".

I would have posted some pictures from mine and Letty's flat, however all the pictures are shit. And thus will not be posted, apart from these two.

04112008405eh0.jpg

04112008400fj7.jpg

04112008402lj5.jpg

EDIT: One more picture added, and at a reasonable resolution. Lol at blurryness of the last picture...

That's pretty awesome. Apart from the massive files. Thanks for that. Apart from that, awesome.

EDIT: Is this your flat or rented then?

Yeah sorry about that, totally couldn't be arsed to resize. Might do it later.

Anyway, yeah I bought the place... cost a pretty penny.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!