Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apology accepted even if it wasn't entirely sincere, and that I do not mind....the cute comment....it sounds so much nicer and less chavvy (even if you're not meaning it).

It was entirely sincere, and I meant the cute comment. Can we put all this behind us now? :)

Guest dynastygal

I'm fine with it if you are. Definitely liking this place better...people actually bother to take into account the feelings of others more than most other forums....which is uber cool.

@fish, I just don't class civil discussion as arguing...nout wrong with expressing how we feel maturely, and discussing it maturely - no insults, etc.

I'm fine with it if you are. Definitely liking this place better...people actually bother to take into account the feelings of others more than most other forums....which is uber cool.

@fish, I just don't class civil discussion as arguing...nout wrong with expressing how we feel maturely, and discussing it maturely - no insults, etc.

Sadly, there are a few immature people on here, but you'll soon learn who they are and you can just ignore them.

Once insults start coming into it, it's just the insulting party knowing the have lost the argument and trying to distract the opposition.

Sadly, there are a few immature people on here, but you'll soon learn who they are and you can just ignore them.

Oh, the sweet, sweet irony. It's almost painful! :indeed:

Guest dynastygal
Once insults start coming into it, it's just the insulting party knowing the have lost the argument and trying to distract the opposition.

What if both parties are insulting equally....then what?

Totally agree ant.

Guest dynastygal
That's what we in debating circles call "a slagging match". :indeed:

Lol, but what if it was slagging match inbetween proper debate?

I.e.

Person 1: I believe such and such cus *evidence here*, you idiot !

Person 2: But that's wrong because *evidence here*, nonce !

[Deleted due to being moaned at]

DG: 10.5/10

gimme yer number, ya hottie!! :wink: lol.

compliments are weeeird - i mean.. i cant really take a compliment without going all "ehhhh....." and GIVING compliments doesnt seem to come naturally to me at all.. i think its cause when i'm working in a shop one of my evil little tactics is to compliment the customer and THEN sell them junk they dont need... (oh god...)

this thread kind of goes hand in hand with the forum love thread though ~ why would you post unless you wanted someone's opinion/compliments... or to see what people make of you cosplaying as pikachu/dressing like an air hostess for work ^^ (hmm...me!!)

hugs all round! i think we're ALL far too hot for this thread..

awesome idea!! i'm on it!! XD

i bought a charmander t-shirt from a 180yen shop while i was in japan last ^___^ its my faaaavourite harajuku buy next to my wonderfully knock-off totoro t-shirt ^_^ it says "tonari no retoro" instead of "tonari no totoro" in japanese... and totoro looks really fruity! i love it!

Guest dynastygal

Eh? I swear you is seeing things shorty-o...nobody is arguing :p....

And I did post another pic, but got moaned at to delete it...meh.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!