Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The blue drink is awesome! It doesn't really have a flavour, it just tastes of blue if you know what I mean! :)

There's not a huge amount of alcoholic drinks I like, but mix any of them with the smallese amount of orangejuice, and I'm happy.:D

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's not a huge amount of alcoholic drinks I like, but mix any of them with the smallese amount of orangejuice, and I'm happy.:D

Hahaha. I'm not into alcohol much. I hate beer. Mainly just have an alcopop type thing occasionally, or some Sangria in the summer etc.

Although last Sunday me and my friend ended up downing Bacardi from the bottle...

Cider FTW.

I've a fetish for apples in general. I actually love everything about them.

I loved that, still do, but the sight of it makes me feel sick now, after one of the cans I had got spiked at a party - leading to all sorts of trouble.

Apples do rock!

I loved that, still do, but the sight of it makes me feel sick now, after one of the cans I had got spiked at a party - leading to all sorts of trouble.

Apples do rock!

I've only ever had it out of a communal bottle (I know, minging), but I basically shared it with like 1 other person, and even then, I like took it off them while they were being done against a climbing frame.

I've only ever had it out of a communal bottle (I know, minging), but I basically shared it with like 1 other person, and even then, I like took it off them while they were being done against a climbing frame.

lol!

It is definitly one of the better alcoholic drinks. Though anything's better than something like a budweiser - which tastes like feet.

I will drink anything but beer.

Beer just tastes gross.

And it isn't strong enough to get me drunk, so why should I bother? I actually prefer drinking Coke. At least that gets you hyper.

Agreed, I'll drink it if I have to, but I don't like it all that much.

Vodka's nice, whether it be on it's own i.e pure or mixed

I haven't posted a pic in aggggggges, I'll post one from the hallowween party later this month.

Guest Jordan

Yeah, okay obviously no one listened.

This is the user fucking image gallery. Stop going off topic, stop posting random pictures of alcohol and stop being *****.

[thread locked...again for whatever amount of time]

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!