NEurope

Each time I see a picture of you, I can't but notice how much you remind me of Marc from Ugly Betty. It's not a bad thing, mind you, I like his face. :)

Nothing to do with his hand up your arse made that genuine?

He certainly looks like he's trying.

Lol!

Now that you say it, it does look really quite like that...

So what's the deal chair? I think I have missed how that all panned out.

Basically, he gave all the signals, I gave all the signals, there was alot of touching that would otherwise be uncomfortable/inappropriate, I ended up in his bed totally drunk out my face, nothing happened, and nothing has happened since...

I've never had this kind of bond with someone before though. I love him, and everything about him.

It feels like a big/little brother relationship more than anything else, I guess.

Each time I see a picture of you, I can't but notice how much you remind me of Marc from Ugly Betty. It's not a bad thing, mind you, I like his face. :)

Omg, you're so right! Can't believe I hadn't realised that before.

Can I meet him on Sunday?

I might tell him everything you've said on here if Natalie Leask keeps angering me. [/threat]

I might tell him everything you've said on here if Natalie Leask keeps angering me. [/threat]

You're rude.

Am I the only one who thinks Chair's love interest/infatuation looks a little like mat horne?

No? Guess its just me :)

Am I the only one who thinks Chair's love interest/infatuation looks a little like mat horne?

Haha I can totally see that :D

I also see the resemblence. Except Chair's loin food at the moment has more expression.

He looks like Jude Law, although I hope he's nicer. Bluddy hate Jude Law.

I still haven't forgiven him for Closer. Clossssseeeeeer. *shakes fist*

NOOOOOOOO!

Don't ruin him for me!

Some pics from the final day of college, today. I post way to much in here, but I don't care. :D

Historical fun.

n7412637861977768424195.jpg

Lift Partaaaay.

46287932770378674126378.jpg

There was one of Han upside down looking AMAZINGLY funny. Literally, I couldn't stop crying. So annoyed she would only upload mine. I just look abnormally pained.

46287932737878674126378.jpg

Poster making is tiring.

n7412637861977778397070.jpg

Edited by Slaggis

Here's some pictures from the Graduation Ball last night:

4670_114082268168_505433168_2627201_7390117_n.jpg

I'm on the left, with my housemate (flirty dude) in the middle, and a friend's boyfriend on the right.

4336_82512108245_503803245_1984287_3565978_n.jpg

My adopted date for the night is in the middle.

4670_114082283168_505433168_2627204_2948558_n.jpg

I'm holding a picture of my housemate, who contracted Meningitis a few days ago, meaning she couldn't come to the Ball.

FliNk how tall are you? From previous photos I thought you looked tall but there you look short(er).

FliNk how tall are you? From previous photos I thought you looked tall but there you look short(er).

The size issue is something of a weakness for me, but luckily not as bad as it seems to be for Tom Cruise.

I don't know how tall I am in all honesty...I measured myself at home and came to 5 9, then Ine measured me and said I was 5 6 or 7, and then my housemates later said "noo, you're a bit taller than that."

So, between 5 foot 6 and 9. Fucking small. :(

The size issue is something of a weakness for me, but luckily not as bad as it seems to be for Tom Cruise.

I don't know how tall I am in all honesty...I measured myself at home and came to 5 9, then Ine measured me and said I was 5 6 or 7, and then my housemates later said "noo, you're a bit taller than that."

So, between 5 foot 6 and 9. Fucking small. :(

I think Eeeenooo has mesured you incorrectly. From those photos I'd say you were about 5'8" but it's hard to tell. I was surprised because I seem to remember you looking tall on other photos.

You're hot though, so get over it.[/quote

Once again, you make me blush, Driver of the Chairs. Thank you, kindly.

I think Eeeenooo has mesured you incorrectly. From those photos I'd say you were about 5'8" but it's hard to tell. I was surprised because I seem to remember you looking tall on other photos.

I kneeeeew she was wrong! She reckoned she was something daft like...5foot 3, which she isn't. Maybe they do things differently in Belgiumland?

I thought Ine looked quite tall in the picture of her in that new dress.

Go measure yourself again I guess 5'8 too :heh:

I'm using online converters, so I don't know how right they are. I'm 165 cm, which converts to 5'4. And Flinky isn't that much taller than me really, so he's somewhere between 5'7 and 5'8. By the way, this measuring system sucks in my opinion...

I'm surprised I thought you were taller than that, I think I'm just under 5'4. The dress suits you anyway, it's a nice style.

Some pics from the final day of college, today. I post way to much in here, but I don't care. :D

Historical fun.

n7412637861977768424195.jpg

Sweets, also had my last day yesterday, literally thousands of pics on facebook to choose from lol.

Camping on the school field

n571009072_2710681_7546498.jpg

2h2l504.png

n612565731_1839677_7392266.jpg

Gingers

n505991225_2287859_4125729.jpg

30kzmdu.png

Bonus pic of the school nerds... probably my favorite picture ever, makes me laugh

im8cqw.png