NEurope

Jordan at my staff night out thing-

dsc01046jd0.jpg

Me and my friend Ali (who stole my wig T_T)

dsc01061gq6.jpg

Wow... Jordan looks happy to be there.

Pff, a still frame cannot convey the full situation!

Ahhh.... Cameron (ok this isn't even slightly related)

cameron.jpg

Pff, a still frame cannot convey the full situation!

It can! A Thousand Words of unenjoyment.

Ahhh.... Cameron (ok this isn't even slightly related)

She's thinking about fondling my balls again. That's her orgasm face.

A few pics from a trip to Meadowhall yesterday. Wierdly, none of my pics are actually at Meadowhall. There's masses more that don't look quite so posed, but these are the only ones I took. :)

The Mock of the Week book is fucking hilarious!

lgim0470ph2.jpg

This was the "Look as though you've just seen a goat orgasm" picture.

lgim0452re8.jpg

lgim0474lq9.jpg

lgim0460th5.jpg

lgim0478dr0.jpg

Then for pure hilarity, I had to upload this. I swear, everytime I see this I lol rather hard.

lgim0495qr2.jpg

This will undoubtedly give me nightmares ...

Haha, undoubtedly. It's pretty damn terrifying!

I've seen more terrifying pictures of my friends. Like the one of Chairdriver absorbing Tegan & Sara's life essence from their single through his uber-mouth;

S8301191.jpg

Random point of interest - that McDonalds looks exactly like the one in Paris - at the big swimming pool. Seeing it just jogged a memory.

Truly terrifying face though. I laughed rather hard. I think still my mates is up there with it. :heh:

I think they just remodeled tonnes of their flagship stores. That the main one on Edinburgh high st., and it only recently (last year?) looked like that.

I was on Facebook and found this Legen- wait for it- dary picture of Your Humble Narrator, Nightwolf and forum stalwart Lazyboy.

n279202592_2347740_3569.jpg

lololololol

Dan I don't like your jerfkoff face.

(if you're annoyed/confused remember the discussion we were having on MSN :p)

I was on Facebook and found this Legen- wait for it- dary picture of Your Humble Narrator, Nightwolf and forum stalwart Lazyboy.

n279202592_2347740_3569.jpg

lololololol

I like how Nightwolf is like a cartoon character, always wearing what seems to be the same clothes!

Duchess of Hoodie.

I like how Nightwolf is like a cartoon character, always wearing what seems to be the same clothes!

Duchess of Hoodie.

The same can be applied to DanDare, always the same villain outfit.

Haggis: Big shadows of shame are cast all over you for going to meadowhall and not alerting any sheffieldites!

That picture dan posted is indeed rather legendary :P EEVIL: It's not a place anyone went to for the meet. It's the Frog & Parrot, most famous for appearing on The Saturday Night Project with Boyzone. Srsly.

:P EEVIL: It's not a place anyone went to for the meet. It's the Frog & Parrot, most famous for appearing on The Saturday Night Project with Boyzone. Srsly.

Where did I go for mealings?! :(

haha I always wear hoodies, I literally have about 20 of the damn things! I love my fatty chin in that poster too.

Which reminds me of my profile picture on facebook ^_^

meandlazyboy.jpg

and proof I wear something different! (huddersfield was pretty awesome, as jay's friends were awesome too!)

huddersfield.jpg

It's a shame really my pictures are mostly from juggle sock times when I wore mostly my grey hoodie, other times we've just not bothered with photo taking :(.

You should have a joke, gelling your hair into a single huge curl, referencing but not directly copying from the sirens of 1920's screen, and wear a wedding dress.

Or just wear hoodies, whatever.

You should have a joke, gelling your hair into a single huge curl, referencing but not directly copying from the sirens of 1920's screen, and wear a wedding dress.

Or just wear hoodies, whatever.

But hoodies are soooooooo much easier! No way would I make all that effort. I just noticed I still own lazyboy's arm haha score!

haha I always wear hoodies, I literally have about 20 of the damn things! I love my fatty chin in that poster too.

Which reminds me of my profile picture on facebook ^_^

meandlazyboy.jpg

and proof I wear something different! (huddersfield was pretty awesome, as jay's friends were awesome too!)

huddersfield.jpg

It's a shame really my pictures are mostly from juggle sock times when I wore mostly my grey hoodie, other times we've just not bothered with photo taking :(.

The Hud Town is sweet.

I actually had to look this bloody word up, and I still can't tell if it's a compliment.

But hoodies are soooooooo much easier! No way would I make all that effort. I just noticed I still own lazyboy's arm haha score!

You'll never be able to handle the power that comes with owning my arm.

I can't remember what I wrote on you now.