NEurope

She looks EXACTLY like this girl at my college. Scarily so.

You still look like a girl that went to my school/I was vaguely friendly with through her brother, who was literally the beauty queen of the 13th colony.

So beautiful, I wouldn't have, lest I break her face of fairest china. But yeah, you have her asian eyes. She was prettier than you though, If I'm being honest. :p

------

goaferboy, you're ReZ's sleeping twin in the first pic.

goaferboy, you're ReZ's sleeping twin in the first pic.

Wow, that's kind of uncanny...in that photo at least.

Wow, that's kind of uncanny...in that photo at least.

How old is he? This is important, I need to know if I'm a clone. Oh god, my whole life perspective might be about to change. Why god? Why did I post the picture? Ignorance really is bliss.

How old is he? This is important, I need to know if I'm a clone. Oh god, my whole life perspective might be about to change. Why god? Why did I post the picture? Ignorance really is bliss.

I'm just going to guess here....the same age as you. Possibly a couple seconds older. :heh:

"Mum do I have a twin?"

"Ahem....er....go ask your father"

"Dad, do I have a twin"

"Erm.....er.....whoah! Did you just see that?! A condor just totally flew past the window!"

"Erm dad?"

"Lets go to Disneyland.....right now!"

"Hooray!" *Runs off to room to pack*

Haha, nice. The only difference is that you're slightly more graceful whilst asleep on transport. *Not going to post photo I'm referring to*

Thats how bad it is. I won't post it.

Pictures when you're sleeping are just...cruel.

There's a picture of me on my birthday where I'm a bit drunk and sleeping, with a friend who is also the same lying on my chest, like a lion.

Actually, she does kinda look like a lion. Or, a cheetah. There's a big difference, but the face does apply to both.

Good lord. Must be horrendous.

He's lying. He can't help but expose himself over the internet.

There was a picture taken of me asleep at the london n-e meet. I don't think it's seen the light of day yet - someone has kept it in their personal fapping collection :o

Pictures when you're sleeping are just...cruel.

There's a picture of me on my birthday where I'm a bit drunk and sleeping, with a friend who is also the same lying on my chest, like a lion.

Actually, she does kinda look like a lion. Or, a cheetah. There's a big difference, but the face does apply to both.

Why do i remember you as being Muslim?

Im sure i read you saying it somewhere.

Haha, nice. The only difference is that you're slightly more graceful whilst asleep on transport. *Not going to post photo I'm referring to*

Thats how bad it is. I won't post it.

Great, now I need to see it.

I now have an image of you, head against the window with drool cascading down the window. :heh:

Great, now I need to see it.

I now have an image of you, head against the window with drool cascading down the window. :heh:

Practically accurate.

Why do i remember you as being Muslim?

Im sure i read you saying it somewhere.

You would be correct. I didn't drink up until about 2 years ago. Actually, it's about two years ago next month. Coincidence? I think not.

I still do believe in God, so I'm probably going to get my arse kicked for all of this. :(

You still look like a girl that went to my school/I was vaguely friendly with through her brother, who was literally the beauty queen of the 13th colony.

So beautiful, I wouldn't have, lest I break her face of fairest china. But yeah, you have her asian eyes. She was prettier than you though, If I'm being honest. :p

I thought I was the one who looked like the beauty queen :(

You would be correct. I didn't drink up until about 2 years ago. Actually, it's about two years ago next month. Coincidence? I think not.

I still do believe in God, so I'm probably going to get my arse kicked for all of this. :(

Dont worry about it =]

If God is real, and you picked the wrong religeon, then hell do it anyway.

Meh, blame the UK or wherever your living now.

i cant view pages 523 and 524 for some reason...

wait...now i cant view 524 and 525 as this is apparently the 1st and only post on 523?? weird.....

it's been said (about a gazillion times). If people are having issues with the forum, they ought to check relevant boards/threads first.

Sleeping photos can be pretty damn horrendous. Unfortunately for me, I'm that guy what always falls asleep at things. I vote ReZ or someone who has such photo share it with us all so I can be the one laughing at the sleeping guy for once!

Guiness is HORRID!

I was gonna drink a pint of it to earn a hat but tey had none left, i went home...

I had one bought for me in America, and had to drink it as if I was enjoying it lol. Was mentalness, but yeah I'm not a big fan.

What's with the Guinness hate, it's better then Carlsberg or Fosters or whatever pisslagers people drink.