N-Europe

Arctic Monkeys Day - 23/01/2006

Platty

• 4 weeks later...

Bumpage!!!

So the album has been out for quite a few days now, what do people think?

I for one love it, I know its been way over hyped but it is a bloody good album and i cant stop listening to it.

The only thing that annoys me sometimes is the guys accent. But that's a small thing cos most of the songs are amazing. I love it.

His accent is one of the best things about them! I'm still listening to the album constantly, it's actually become the most listened to album on my iPod since last April...

Gonna see them on Sunday. Can't wait! ;)

Got tickets to see them in Blackpool this April too. How top!

I saw them at the Leeds Festival in August and the tent was packed due to the NME hype but they were pretty good back then.

Im going to see them in at the NME tour soon which will be even better cos i now know most of the songs.

Bumpage!!!

So the album has been out for quite a few days now, what do people think?

I for one love it, I know its been way over hyped but it is a bloody good album and i cant stop listening to it.

The only thing that annoys me sometimes is the guys accent. But that's a small thing cos most of the songs are amazing. I love it.

I also love the album and probably unsurprising have no problems with the accent.

And what makes it even better is the fact 3 of em are Wednesdayites :D and the other ones a scumbag, don't you know.

I saw some band on MTV playing live, a clip to fill up the time between two programmes, I thought 'what do people listen to these days' in a disapproving way. Turned out the band was Arctic Monkeys.

But... you listen to like... you know...

:D