NEurope
The Peeps

Cloak and Dagger II

Yes mr-paul is silenced because he's been hovering in the topic.

Diageo roleblocked you the other day and you weren't silenced. Seems silly that if he has the option to silence while roleblocking that he wouldn't choose to do it.

Bearing in mind I haven't been keeping a list, this is what I can remember off the top of my head today. Let me know what I've missed and we can update it.

DuD

Yvonne - Tracker/Protector?

Nintendohnut - IT'S A MYSTERY!

Diageo - Roleblocker

Sheikah - Information gatherer of some kind

EEVILMURRAY

Cube

Jimbob

Rummy

mr-paul

MadDog - Power stealer: Investigator?

Magnus Peterson

So yeah, feel free to fill out the rest of this list. We need to work out who is who.

Yes mr-paul is silenced because he's been hovering in the topic.

Diageo roleblocked you the other day and you weren't silenced. Seems silly that if he has the option to silence while roleblocking that he wouldn't choose to do it.

I'm not sure that Diageo is the silencer, unless he can choose to do one or the other. I was silenced on the first day but not roleblocked. I was roleblocked on a separate day but not silenced.

Who is the one going around electrocuting people, by the way? We should really work that out. It doesn't seem to have negative effects...

Not idiotic. You kept telling different people you could tell if they were lying. You implied that you could tell when everyone was lying. Which you can't.

I said I could tell if they are lying. This is TRUE. Until I commit to scanning a particular post I can truthfully state to everyone that I can tell if they're lying. What you choose to interpret from this is up to you. But I'd appreciate if you didn't try to knock my credibility when it should be pretty clear I'm town.

I'm not roleclaiming. You can mention me, threaten me, whatever, but I'm not roleclaiming. Have fun getting to the bottom of it - everyone who has worked it out so far is just as unlikely to claim my role for me, because they know it's stupid to do so. If you work it out, you will trust me. If you then post it in the thread, you're an idiot.

Who else do we know nothing about? Perhaps put equal pressure on them, rather than focusing all your attention on one person.

Yes, obviously I am focusing all my attention on you. Listen to what you're saying, it's silly. I'm voting for MadDog for fuck's sake. And I've coaxed Yvonne into revealing information. The only reason I keep mentioning you is because you're being completely silent about your activities.

I think that thia late in the game you're unlikely to suffer from revealing. The only thing more kill-worthy in the Mafia's eyes than the protector and role cop that at known might be a lie detector. Yet so far you've come out with nothing, so I find that unlikely.

Can I settle for a single post from you stating "I am not Mafia" (ditch the speech marks when you post it, and don't say anything else in the post). That way I have the choice to scan the post for lies if I wish.

That's not going to work, though, because the mafia is the town in this game. Much like the truth-serum'd player, it needs to be a question/statement that doesn't confuse alignments. I'm happy to post a statement like that but it needs to be watertight so there's no loopholes that could be used.

How about something like...

"I am the same alignment as the players who have been killed during night phases"

or

"I am not allowed to communicate with any other players of this game outside of the thread to discuss the goings-on of the game"

Something like that. If we can come up with something that works I'll happily post it.

I think the Mafia are just good as opposed to being town. But for clarity's sake I agree.

Could you state "I am not part of the minority faction that are able to perform a kill each night". Without speech marks, and as a single post with nothing else?

If its not to do with diageo, then why would I receive info about Mr-paul losing his voice when I targetted Diageo?

Doesn't make sense to me? @Diageo.

Maybe it'll be clearer for me if more people actually posted.

@EVENEEVIL SCROOGE that was just me mentioning you guys with different usernames because it was your old names in the Peeps day post, so you might not have gotten the mention

@EBENEEVIL SCROOGE ahh typo

Fair enough then... you pass the test. I thought you were saying the game's up like we were all mafia/whatever counts as in this game.

And I've been declared as good too! So woo! And thanks!

WOO.

But since we're chatting - vot deed yoo doo lahst night?

So to clarify..

1) You now have a power.

2) You were not allowed to send a target?

3) You were told EEvil is good when you weren't expecting any info.

Remove Vote

My votes going on Eevil or Diageo depending on responses from both of them.

There have been abilities which can do what has happened - Kryten in the Red Dwarf Mafia and Mumbo Jumbo in the DIH Mafia both had similar properties.

All I did was roleblock mr paul. Someone must have redirected DuD because I have nothing to do with it.

So to clarify..

1) You now have a power.

2) You were not allowed to send a target?

3) You were told EEvil is good when you weren't expecting any info.

Remove Vote

My votes going on Eevil or Diageo depending on responses from both of them.

1) Yes.

2) Me gaining the power counted as my night action, so no.

3) I wasn't expecting the info.

Whilst I still see the evidence against MadDog stacking up, I find it strangest that Sheikah is pushing so hard for Nintendohnut's role, which I feel has been fairly obvious for a while now. I don't intend to reveal it myself either, though I found Dohnut playing a bit...densely yesterday, and now I'm not sure who I suspect.

You should just vote MadDog for his constant avoidance in answering my very legitimate question, along with him cheesing through his responses about why he hasn't been able to get info yet.

If we don't lynch then we will lose. Simple as that really. People seem to be missing this.

Note also the complete lack of lynch train...Mafia don't want anything to do with this!

Nobody has anything to corroborate or discredit Diageo or EEvil?

MadDog can you answer sheikahs question.

Vote: MadDog

I believe the only answers to the question are that he's making it up or playing badly. Any town player would surely pick a cop role ASAP and then not tell anyone.

Come on guys...we need more support on this lynch.

Apologies for the silence again. My target last night was Cube, who managed to reach Sheikah without fail.