NEurope
Mokong

You've Got your Wii U - Talk about it/Show it off here

Pics time.

wiiu.jpg

Wii2-1.jpg

Just set it up now and have started downloading the update. It's painfully slow at the moment. :(

Where did you get the WiiU GAMEPAD ACCESSORY SET from?

This thread is making me just want to get up from my desk, announce I am leaving for home, get in my car and do 70 all the way home.

Is it 5:15 yet?! :blank:

Ha!

Actually just had a thought, for those that got their Wii U, did the Gamepad already have some charge in the battery?

And it still going?

Think I might set up my video camera pointing at the gamepad watching the status bar go and a clock next to it....do a time lapse vid blog or something :D

Is the ZombiU game wrapped up and do you get a club Nintendo ticket

Arrived around 11, all set up, now just doing the update (half done)

SN852894.jpg

Why are you plugging the pad in and not using the charging stand...?

For whoever asked, the accessory set will be in stores. I tried to buy it from HMV last weekend as they had it out but they wouldn't let me :(

Why are you plugging the pad in and not using the charging stand...?

It was originally in the charging stand, but I wanted to sit on the sofa with it in my hands while doing the setup so plugged it in instead.

Quite a long charging cable.

Is the ZombiU game wrapped up and do you get a club Nintendo ticket

Mine wasn't wrapped up and yes, you get a club nintendo card.

Edited by lostmario
Automerged Doublepost

Actually just had a thought, for those that got their Wii U, did the Gamepad already have some charge in the battery?

Not sure as I just plugged mine on charge straight away.

Where did you get the WiiU GAMEPAD ACCESSORY SET from?

Shopto.

I am incredibly jealous right now. How I'm going to kill the next ten hours I don't know.

This thread is pure, uncut, launch day hype goodness - and that's one potent drug for me! I'll defo OD with excitement before midnight.

It was originally in the charging stand, but I wanted to sit on the sofa with it in my hands while doing the setup so plugged it in instead.

Quite a long charging cable.

Ah okay, makes sense. Just because it was next to the TV I got confused.

I'm home from work and have a Wii-u :)

Now that god awful download to finish

Arrg, why did I do a system update T_T It had already done about 25% while I tried out Nintendoland (which looks great in 1080p).

Guess I'll just eat while I wait.

Tried the Pro controller. Surprisingly comfy. Seems fully charged as well.

Not seen it mentioned anywhere, but Nintendo Land has a pretty big update. The console is saying it will take 40 minutes to download.

For whoever asked, the accessory set will be in stores. I tried to buy it from HMV last weekend as they had it out but they wouldn't let me :(

Haha, did they ask why you wanted something you "couldn't use till Friday"....did you tell them you had a Wii U already....did they believe you?

It arrived :D Giving up hope is always the best thing to do. Currently downloading the update.

Well, my Wii U has arrived (yay! :yay:) got it all out of the box and setup, but haven't powered it up yet. Why?... Because it's absolutely freezing! :o

Seriously, the touch screen on the game pad was soaked with condensation! And the console itself feels like an ice cube.

Dunno if the delivery guy had it next to some frozen meat or something :heh: but it's ridiculously cold.

So yeah, I'm waiting for it to acclimatise a bit before powering it up, just to be on the safe side.

Really want to start the system update though! Arrgghh, this is worse than waiting for it to arrive in the first place. :laughing:

By the way, I never got my dispatch e-mail. :heh:

Has anyone done a unboxing video of the ZombiU bundle?

I might tomorrow :D

It arrived :D Giving up hope is always the best thing to do. Currently downloading the update.

Well I've given up now, (Hopefully this'll work) : peace: