N-Europe

Destiny

Dog-amoto

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking to Zell and Shorty at the weekend and they both asked to be put down on the signup I'm gonna do. Anyone else up for hard challenge Oryx this Wednesday, start time between 7:30 and 8PM?

Really we need people to be light 311 and up like I think we noted last time. Most likely we will do 1 run of Oryx at most on Wed due to the time, followed by the remaining runs another day (is Fri good for anyone?)

It could be that if people have low light level alts that we could mix and match people so that people who are in reserve get tagged in for a run or two (as it really did seem like light levels below 311 struggled last time on Oryx challenge). Or not, if we don't have enough players!

Also to avoid what happened last time, once we have 6 people confirmed, if someone can't make it we will probably let a reserve person in, if we have one. I think that's probably the fairest way since if we miss out on a day we might end up not finishing the challenge 3 times like last time (and it's a shame for everyone else).

Sheikah

Zell

Shorty

[space]

[space]

[space]

Speaking to Zell and Shorty at the weekend and they both asked to be put down on the signup I'm gonna do. Anyone else up for hard challenge Oryx this Wednesday, start time between 7:30 and 8PM?

Really we need people to be light 311 and up like I think we noted last time. Most likely we will do 1 run of Oryx at most on Wed due to the time, followed by the remaining runs another day (is Fri good for anyone?)

It could be that if people have low light level alts that we could mix and match people so that people who are in reserve get tagged in for a run or two (as it really did seem like light levels below 311 struggled last time on Oryx challenge). Or not, if we don't have enough players!

Also to avoid what happened last time, once we have 6 people confirmed, if someone can't make it we will probably let a reserve person in, if we have one. I think that's probably the fairest way since if we miss out on a day we might end up not finishing the challenge 3 times like last time (and it's a shame for everyone else).

Sheikah

Zell

Shorty

[space]

[space]

[space]

Sign me up

Awww yis, DJ is back.

Thanks for autocompleting my participation Sheikah. I was rather drunk whilst failing to get to the lighthouse this weekend so I don't actually remember making that promise but hey, I'm totes in for the win.

GIMME BOOTS BITCH.

Sheikah

Zell

Shorty

[space]

[space]

[space]

Me please!