Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Destiny

Dog-amoto

Then let's start a signup for another challenge mode run next Wednesday, 7:30-8PM start time, since I know you can do Wednesdays. Who else is with me?!

[sheikah]

[space]

[space]

[space]

[space]

[space]

Count me in. I'll be off work till the new year then

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately I got an overtime shift on next Wed. :( got 319 Racing Helm and 318 warlock bond from SRL.

Were they just as normal drops or something from completing the quests?

So far everything I've had has been crap, keep getting helmets over and over around 295, no chest, no class item, no shaders :/

Think that's all the spaces gone, I'll take the last spot if available otherwise put me as a reserve.

Why are we suddenly not doing normal parts of the raid? I don't know why we didn't finish the raid last week, or on Weds, or why we would want to skip to the end next week. I'd still like the chance at regular raid items 310-320.

I'm usually up for completing the Raids, but Wednesday night I was genuinely tired and it was past 11. Work at the moment means that it's not really good for me to be playing Destiny any later than that on a work night.

Would definitely be up for completing the Raid this weekend though!

Okay, lets try this again....

@Shorty @Sheikah @Zell @Deathjam @DriftKaiser

We have three more nights left to finish the raid before the reset, can you guys do it and when. I have no plans so can do tonight, tomorrow or Monday?

If not I'll see if others want to fill the spaces for a few bits of loot/hard mode practice.

Can't do Sunday but can do today and Monday.

@Daft @Deathjam are either of you up for some Trials this weekend?

@Eddage if you're struggling for players I can help. I could sure use the loot and practice... especially the latter! I'm nowhere near as good at PvE than I am with PvP :)

I'm free Milagi but I'm trying to get SRL stuff done first at least on one character to get some upgrade loot. It's actually a lot of fun for me!

I would suggest we all party up and try it too.

I'm free Milagi but I'm trying to get SRL stuff done first at least on one character to get some upgrade loot. It's actually a lot of fun for me!

I would suggest we all party up and try it too.

I just played the Mars course for the first time. Won it... got a strange coin as my reward haha

I'm out most of today but should be back for around 7pm-ish.

Okay, since Deathjam can't do tomorrow night and we have a full team ready to go today shall we say...

Hard Mode Raid (starting at the exotic chest jumping puzzle), Tonight @ 7:30PM

1. Eddage

2. @Shorty

3. @Sheikah

4. @Zell

5. @Deathjam

6. @MilaGi

Is that okay with everyone? Apologies to @DriftKaiser, but at this rate we wouldn't get it done anyway.

Well I'm still very low rank 1, can't really stomach it for too long given the arguably lack of variety. Trying to do bounties and stuff to help but generally find the other stuff less monotonous - and that's coming from me when I'm just running g solo and doing bounties etc!

Bought 3oCs with most of my coins this week - just one engram so far that has made last weeks tolesto an expensive shard purchase! Just rolled out a 290 telesto instead, saves a shard or two in upgrading though so again not complaining! Finding something strangely addictive about 3oCing for exotics...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!