Destiny

Dog-amoto

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN have posted

talking about how the PoE keys work. It's not confirmed but makes sense.

Basically you get awarded a key when you beat the boss on Prison of Elders. You use the key and get the rewards, that's it. That's the only key you'll get on that difficulty on that week.

Therefore, if you run it again, beat the boss, you won't get a key. But if you have one from the chests, you can use that instead.

With Trials of Osiris incoming, and a few people maybe not being as good at Crucible as they'd like to be, I thought it would be worth posting this.

I'd say that these tips are pretty useful but if you really want to excel at PvP you need two things, good positioning and good communication.

I still haven't worked out what the best terminology to use for positioning is. I've seen some teams use left/right/mid to describe positions of enemies and points of interest on the mad but not sure if there is a better way (and if it is, how you orientate it. According to spawn~? What if the spawns flip?).

You can have my place if you want? :)

Again, I appreciate it! I ended up not doing PvP and farming some of those new bounty event and got 2 more PoE keys. : peace:

The DLC should be live at 6pm I think.

Main thing that's changed with this DLC is a horde mode and the ability to ascend any legendary/exotic weapons and armour up to the new max level.

For the last week Petra Venj has been back in the tower with new "Wanted" bounties in which Fallen waves spawn during patrol and after you beat the boss, you get a mini treasure hunt with a chance to find a key to use for loot at the end of the horde mode.

Edited by Shorty

People are touting the new shotgun I got in salvage last night as a competitor for Felwinter's Lie :p

I didn't think it was that good... mine might be better after a re-roll.

Sweet, I got one as well and it was void which I still needed for a shotgun :yay:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!