N-Europe

Destiny

Dog-amoto

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is still happening then I'm in. Seriously want that bastard word of crota!

Yeah, should be. Can we get @Shorty as swordbearer this time? Seems like having an experienced guy handling it makes for a quicker run too.

Thursday

Let's say 8PM for now.

Sheikah

Eddage

Shorty

@Agent Gibbs - still in, right?

[space]

[space]

Edited by Sheikah

Yeah, should be. Can we get @Shorty as swordbearer this time? Seems like having an experienced guy handling it makes for a quicker run too.

Thursday

Let's say 8PM for now.

Sheikah

Eddage

Shorty

[space]

[space]

I'm in! i'll grind exclusion zone and/or do nightfall tonight to get as many heavy weapons packs as i can....but considering the shit heavy weapons i get, its only useful for distraction/killing ogres/witches etc

maybe i'll be lucky and get a galahorn from nightfall....::shrug:

I'd also advise anyone signing up that's not sword bearer to bring maybe 10-15 heavy ammo packs (use your glimmer affecting items during nightfall or spend 10-15 mins in Exclusion Zone). Unless you got a shoot to loot scout.

Well we beat Crota in one go yesterday so tomorrow I expect to do better than that and beat him in half a go.

Thursday

Let's say 8PM for now.

Sheikah

Eddage

Shorty

[space]

[space]

If I can get my Titan to lvl32 then count me in. I have enough shards (and plasteel plating) to level up the chest piece I got last night. Still have the nightfall to do with the titan as well, which I'll hopefully do tonight.

I should be home by 5.30pm-ish if anyone's up for the nightfall/weekly?

Alternatively anyone fancy doing HM VoG tonight? I need all the chances I can get of obtaining gjallarhorn :(

Jesus you guys move fast! i was going to offer my services for nightfall tonight too

guess i'll attempt to solo it since we can't have 4 man teams

I was counting myself in for VoG, so you can take that nightfall spot.

I'll be around for nightfall too, mind.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!