Destiny

Dog-amoto

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Clunky ass cutscene story telling.

Did a couple missions, they feel a bit more Halo in a small way. Not sure the Plaguelands are going to grab me the same way the Dreadnaught did though.

It's nice that I seem to be getting good drops though designed to level with. Bought a 350 chest piece, and all drops have been 320 until I hit 322 and now they're all 330. Definitely designed to actually help people progress their level.

Can only do a couple hours per night though sadly.

Had a great game with Mpryer today. Yet decrypt my exotic engrams cos I want to save until I'm done with the quests so I can level up my LL beyond 350.

Yeah, was good fun. That last quest we ended the day on was pretty epic!

Fun and infuriating getting to the top of the mountain as well.

nJEBfoB.jpg

As in Legendary engrams? Because all the year three legendary items I have (gotten from vendors) can't be used on the older gear...

That can't be right as I bought the old iron banner sash and used that to level my exotic dead orbit sash on my titan. I even have my vault full of legendary engrams and have been using those to level things too.

That can't be right as I bought the old iron banner sash and used that to level my exotic dead orbit sash on my titan. I even have my vault full of legendary engrams and have been using those to level things too.

Do the weapons/armour you use for infusion fuel have the Rise of Iron logo?

I think that may be what stops you doing it, so you can't buy new vendor gear and put it straight into your old items.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!