NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Yep. Shall we say from 8:20?

fine with me, but i won't be on too long... maybe half 10 latest

Literally half a second away from beating Crota, was killed by a boomer mid animation for the final hit! Incredibly frustrating but definitely feels like it can be done.

This strategy looks sound, and like some people on reddit points out, looks kind of like the way it was meant to be done:

Some tips for anyone interested is:

-have someone counting down"3,2,1" for the rockets,

dont put the bubbles too close to crota,

dont use solar grenades/dragonsbreath,

and have someone ready to pick up the sword if it drops during the enrage.

Using two bubbles it's a little easier, though even using one, you just come out of the side of the bubble further away from the boomers and use the curvature of the bubble to protect yourself. Using two, place one on the stairs (as seen in the video) and have one of your five teammates just stand and look at the boomers as close to them as the bubble will allow. They should aggro on that player and everything else is gravy.

They have two level 31s in the team as well. Funnily enough if you can master this it still leaves the bridge as the most broken part :blank:

Looks cool, but mastering a new way of doing it probably isn't going to happen in the 5 heavy ammo packs I have left. Hardest bit with that I think is not being able to see where Crota is as easily (and 2 titans dropping that bubble in sync).

We all good for 8:20 PM? @Shorty @Map @Zell @MilaGi @Eddage

Really wish I had a Red Death. And a Hunger of Crota.

Anyone up for a Hard run tomorrow night?

Edited by Daft

Suros does a great job of filling your health up. I find 1/4 thralls will give you health and on Crota that's insta-full health.

Stupidly I didn't upgrade my SUROS so it's stuck at 300 for now. And Since it's an exotic it means I can't use my Gjallahorn as well. And I've never gotten Hunger of Crota to drop.

Kind of annoying. Feel a little frozen out of the raid, thanks Bungie.

Suros does a great job of filling your health up. I find 1/4 thralls will give you health and on Crota that's insta-full health.

@Sheikah hah I knew I was right that the suros regime healed the user!

Anyone up for the delicious triple burn nightfall today and weeklies. Looking to do all 6 today - 3x nightfall 3x weekly

@Sheikah hah I knew I was right that the suros regime healed the user!

Anyone up for the delicious triple burn nightfall today and weeklies. Looking to do all 6 today - 3x nightfall 3x weekly

I'm up for some before doing the raid, only got two characters at the moment though. What time will you be on?

I'm up for some before doing the raid, only got two characters at the moment though. What time will you be on?

Provided thibngs don't go horribly at work, sometime around 6 I should be available.

Looks cool, but mastering a new way of doing it probably isn't going to happen in the 5 heavy ammo packs I have left. Hardest bit with that I think is not being able to see where Crota is as easily (and 2 titans dropping that bubble in sync).

I'll be on, yeah.

I'm up for nightfall as well (possibly x2) before the Raid too.

Up for it as always. I actually had a lot of fun yesterday, it felt like we made real progress.

I would also be up for doing Nightfalls and Weeklys before the Raid. I should be on from around 6.

After perpetually being trolled by the game giving me energy instead of the 2 shards I needed for level 32 for the last week,I've finally done it, although had to solo up to the shriekers, loot chest and the thrall pit gave me even more energy!

Sorry @MilaGi...

Haha it was inevitable it was going to happen after I'd left :P

I still have a Crota HM checkpoint I guess!

I'd definitely be up for a couple of normal mode raids, purely because I have only one heavy ammo pack left and some alts to run through who aren't quite L32 yet (particularly my Titan).

I know some of us from yesterday want to run the raid with our alts to get more gear (Eddage wanted to run his Titan through). What about Friday evening for alt number 1 (let's say 8:30PM), and another on Sunday afternoon at 4PM? No worries if some of you want to do a raid with another group.

I'll throw out first refusal to everyone we spoke to yesterday who said they were interested, anyone else is free to join too.

@Zell

@Map

@Shorty

@Eddage

@MilaGi