NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

We're very slowly making progress with Atheon (and I mean extremely slowly)...

Although I think if Bungie hadn't patched it and we could choose the same people to teleport each time we would have done it by now, it's just the randomness and different combinations that are throwing us!

Hopefully next time we're posting will be in celebration of finally beating the bastard!

Can we do another raid on Tues? I missed it last week because of the disconnection issues.

Count me in (if there are any spots left)

@Blade @Eddage @MilaGi @Agent Gibbs @Map

Well fucking done guys! Only took 7 hours, haha.

I'm must say, I'm gutted that all I got was a new sparrow... it's a pretty sweet sparrow though.

Yeah the sparrow is nice its what i got too...just for 7+hours work it feels like a terrible reward

Who joked about dreaming of the raid....i bloody ended up dreaming of endlessly going through those portals! i actually woke up stressed out...i'm gonna have a break from destiny today i think

next time we should be much better at the whole thing, we plowed through everything up to Atheon so surely we can do it in less than 7 hours next time :heh:

We're very slowly making progress with Atheon (and I mean extremely slowly)...

Although I think if Bungie hadn't patched it and we could choose the same people to teleport each time we would have done it by now, it's just the randomness and different combinations that are throwing us!

Hopefully next time we're posting will be in celebration of finally beating the bastard!

Calling that extremely slowly may have been being kind!

I'm must say, I'm gutted that all I got was a new sparrow... it's a pretty sweet sparrow though.

I love that we finished it a couple of attempts after someone (Kav?) Said "If we can't do it in seven hours we're probably never going to do it." :heh:

I was annoyed that all I got was ascendent energy (seriously where are all the shards...) and a chatter white shader, then I used the shader and it is fucking sexy! Plus I had already got raid arm, chest and leg armour during the raid so can't really complain :heh:

Cheers for taking part in the Raid lads. It was awesome! :D

I had Destiny dreams when I was first playing it all the time... Ha ha...

@Daft +1 @Sheikah @lostmario (what about FIFA?) @DriftKaiser sorry guys you'll need one more (@Dan_Dare?) unless it can wait til Weds. I know I started this but I've just realised Tues is out for me!

As long as it isn't Thursday, I'll be available for the raid. Not missing out again.

As long as it isn't Thursday, I'll be available for the raid. Not missing out again.

Also goes to @Shorty, I was helping @Zell do the raid last night. Up to the Atheon checkpoint...an easy bit of loot if you care to tag along later today. Is 4PM workable for you Zell?

Cheers for taking part in the Raid lads. It was awesome! :D

Yeah, the Raid was awesome! Took longer than expected but never doubted us for a second:hmm:

The random teleports certainly took some getting used to, which made Atheon harder and didn't leave much room for many mistakes, but after the early connection and glitch issues we mastered it in the end.

The main thing though was it being a great laugh playing through it with you guys, some priceless moments last night!:D

Cheers lads, looking forward to the next one.

Also goes to @Shorty, I was helping @Zell do the raid last night. Up to the Atheon checkpoint...an easy bit of loot if you care to tag along later today. Is 4PM workable for you Zell?

I'll be there.

@kav82 @Agent Gibbs @Map

Cheers lads! We battled through it and got there in the end! :yay: Was such a great laugh again which definitely kept us going! :laughing:

Those kamikaze Supplicants were a pain in the arse though!!

I can't complain with my haul from the Raid, but felt sorry for those who didn't get rewarded as well! Maybe next time it'll balance out and you'll get better stuff (plus some cool stuff along the way too) :D

@Agent Gibbs - that was me who joked about dreaming of Destiny. I ended up doing the same again! Although I got rewarded with an Ice Breaker sniper then woke up and realised I didn't have one :( lol

Yes, I'll be on around then.

I'm on a train right now, would guess I'll be home around 7.30 if there's anything I can join in at that point.

Sorry, we just did the end boss in 3 tries today. Looks like Zell only got the gloves though.

Edited by Sheikah

Gonna say a massive thank you to @Sheikah for dragging my sorry level 26 ass through the Raid and generally for the fun weekend of gaming.

Sheikah and I, plus Sheikah's friend and some randomers (who were not very good at following instructions!) started the Raid at 11pm Saturday and gave up final boss at around 4am. Our randomers weren't very good, and we spent a long time waiting for one of them to do the platforming section - Sheikah had to track back and walk him through it, he was that bad! Finally got to Atheon and after many many attempts gave up after people started leaving. I remember saying at the time that we would do it first try the next day and after recruiting LostMario and some good randomers we managed to beat him on the 3rd attempt.

Didn't quite get the rewards I wanted - I only managed to snag the Raid gauntlets and the filter. Nonetheless, it was still very fun. Why isn't the rest of the game this varied?

I'm now level 27 and aiming for 28 this week. Might be able to do the Raid tomorrow if there's room for me, but won't be able to stay up late. If not, I'd love to get back in the Raid action next weekend.

No worries. You also got some legendary hand cannon which looked pretty cool.

Well it seems I missed Xur yet again but I want to get some more coins first anyway - only got 7 :/ - but I did play for a little bit last night and I got my first Legendary item that I was able to equip! :D

It was an engram which said it could have been anything from Rare up to Exotic but really I'm just glad it al least turned Purple, would have been so pissed if it had only been yet another Rare. :heh:

So yeah, now level 24... plodding behind but progress I guess! : peace: