N-Europe

Destiny

Dog-amoto

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mida and Conspiracy Theory D are still great on trials (with a good Matador 64 roll edging it out). Vendor hand cannon palindrome is good too. Bear in mind it's LL dependent though. Competition is a mixed bag at the moment, one match has pros and one match has noobs. Watch out for the motherfucking Trespasser sidearm.

Mida and Conspiracy Theory D are still great on trials (with a good Matador 64 roll edging it out). Vendor hand cannon palindrome is good too. Bear in mind it's LL dependent though. Competition is a mixed bag at the moment, one match has pros and one match has noobs. Watch out for the motherfucking Trespasser sidearm.

I'm hoping for more noob matches :D although if they're quick games either way then that's good too.

I'll be using my Eyasluna :)

Eyasluna is fucking filthy. Every time I get killed by it I find myself raging at the stupidity of a multiplayer game centred around the RNG of lucky weapon drops :p

Haha for sure! I'd hate to be on the receiving end of it.

Mine has Hot Swap and Luck in the Chamber with the choice of Hammer Forged, Explosive Rounds or Oiled Frame.

RNG was kind to me :D

Will be around also!

I'll be on from about 5.30-7pm or so, so up for some IB if there's space for me!

The matchmaking in Trials was ridiculous last night.

Yeah, we've had a tough old time with Trials this weekend. A combination of being out of practice and also facing some very good teams.

Worth doing for the loot though. Gold tier resets each day and is relatively quick to complete. We also got to 7 wins so managed to get a weapon. Still a long way off Lighthouse at this point but I'm hopeful of getting there again at some point!

Still working on what my optimal loadout should be. I'm loving The Palindrome and think it works well with a sniper. Hawksaw and Mida are probably the better choices when running shotgun.