N-Europe

The Cell Games 1: DIH Mafia

EEVILMURRAY

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cell had almost decided to kill one of the characters for fucking around with their votes, but since Majoritah was reached he decided to let the moment slide. Killing Creamy the Spoon was enough satisfaction for now...

The town gathered around the pink blob they thought was Kirby, and attacked with whatever they had available to this time. During the beating the form changed... The rest discovered that this wasn't Kirby at all.

@mr\-paul

@Jon Dedede

@Magnus Peterson

@Diageo

@Marcamillian

NIGHT SIX IS A GO.

Ok. Now we've got a Mafia down, we've got some room to breath and I was able to use my boosted power (another reason for me not wanting to say yesterday Dohnut ) I shall reveal my power. I'm a sort of proxy investigator, I pick a person to receive the allignment of another player.

@Jimbob should have info on someone. I failed to learn about mr-paul, flavor indicating it was due to his hulky self.

This combined with his panchant for using negetive votes instead of positive ones leads me to vote: Mr_paul

Got two PMs now from EEVIL (oversight in his part). First one said 'Jon Dedede is an upstanding businessman'. Second one said 'Previous PM was wrong. Jon Dedede is a shifty and untrustworthy businessman'

Not really sure what that means, but it's still fairly obvious he's evil.

Who did you target last night @Jon Dedede?

Second post: He's online now, so I'll mention him - @Jon Dedede - and if he doens't respond soon I'll just change my vote.

I targeted Diageo but I ended up in a hole with the scientist. @Nintendohnut surely if I investigated as bad and you're not lying about your power I must be good?

Haha ninja'd me to it. Thanks.

Okay, so Jon Dedede has now confirmed to me that he appears good under investigation. It firstly explains the two PMs from EEVIL, and the fact that he immediately picked up on my investigation and used it to try and prove himself good confirms that he's...not.

Diageo, you're awesome, well played for last night.

Change vote: mr-paul

Well thanks for giving me the chance to defend myself. Just got back in the country. Massive mistake guys.

Everyone targeted me by the looks of it, which meant I couldn't do anything. Now you've lost my double vote giving the mafia a big advantage. Good luck town, I hope you find the remaining scum.

I got some info last night, it says Dohnut is a good cloud guy. I also targetted him last night, so he was powered up.

That wasn't mentioned in my PM, but could've been because of the confusion with me not getting mine for a while. Hopefully EEVIL will be able more clear that up.

Well thanks for giving me the chance to defend myself. Just got back in the country. Massive mistake guys.

Everyone targeted me by the looks of it, which meant I couldn't do anything. Now you've lost my double vote giving the mafia a big advantage. Good luck town, I hope you find the remaining scum.

Dude, it's fairly obvious now what the score is :p