N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 25: A New Hope

The Peeps

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god Cube and I had a proper Stoke vs Sunderland style thriller! 1 shot which was a long shot lol that game would be dead last if xpert had MOTD.

bob won a thrilling game!

Peeps loads of the lower league teams got slaughtered today haha that guide is quite handy that was at the start of the last thread did you want me to post it in xpert or you could as an offical admin post?

Next game I am hoping to pick up all 3 points, against Federer!

You can post if you like or I can do it when I get home.

1-0 away loss to Odwin but we both had two chances, it's even worse when it's close and you lose!

You can post if you like or I can do it when I get home.

1-0 away loss to Odwin but we both had two chances, it's even worse when it's close and you lose!

Mwuhahahahaha.

Your teamwork values are a bit low in defense. It's surprising how much that hurts you.

Disappointing 3-0 win over Dragpoooo. I wanted more, and my team ratings were shite. :p

I missed a penalty in the first minute. If that had gone in, I think I could've scraped a draw.

Never was going to win today. I went with an attacking team and tried to win it, but I never truly thought we'd win. The strikers have suddenly dropped in form and couldn't hit a barn door.

As long as I stay up and my DVs are decent by the end of it, then I'll be happy. Going to have to take the hit and move on.

Report is up and ready here is a preview for NE VIP members

That is quite a lovely xpert report isn't it?

Yes it is.

What does it say to you?

It restates the negativeness of xpert, the hideous lonely emptiness of being a manager, nothingness the predicament of managers forced to play in a barren godless eternity like a tiny manager flickering in a immense void with nothing but waste horror and derogation forming a useless bleak straight jacket on a black absurd cosmos

What are you doing before the Tuesday game?

Commiting suicide

What about before the Friday game?

I was just pointing out that he only has two qualities - one is that he is fragile, and one is that he is tough. Quite the oxymoron.

Tough: tackles hard, not nice to play against, gets more yellow/red cards, performs slightly better in bruising matches.

Fragile: double the injury risk of a normal player.

The qualities don't contradict: a tough player is NOT harder to injure but more aggressive.

I got a 16 5 once, did i ever tell you guys? :p

Goes by the name of Reggie Hales, regularly destroys defences. :D

Getting youth players like that is ridiculously unfair, especially as at that time you couldn't invest in your youth team!

The best I've ever had is a 17 4 or 18 5.

I would actually like to know how they decide how youth players are distributed. Someone like a 16 5 must automatically add at least 10 million onto hte value of your team.