NEurope
The Peeps

Xpert Eleven Season 25: A New Hope

Oh yes yes yes, check that shit out.

Top of the fair play league. I believe that qualifies me to play in the Europa League?

You have played one season though :p The stats for match rating and least/most cards for last season are gone unfortunately.

Been saving the money last season, got a few players retiring thus going to the transfer market once they've left. At the same time, still training the youth players.

Alliance anyone? Asked about it all last season but all I got was Ellmeister :(

Planned to do this after the season ended but forgot about it until now.

Richest:

Comerade

Recall

Andy

Madpool

Bubbles

Strongest team(average of all players):

Eights

Battlestar

Dragooo/Silverdale/Inter

Phoenix

Best match rating: (all seasons, as the stats for last season are gone)

Eights

Battlestar

Eights

Battlestar/Battlestar

Most card(all seasons)

Bayer/Eights/Comerade

Dragoo

Haden/Leeds

Fair play(all seaons):

bob

Aqui1a/Inter

AC/Bubbles/Winston/Submarine/Andy

Best trainer:

Inter

Coloccini

Winston

AC

Submarine

Most valuable team:

Eights

Battlestar

Inter

Silverdale

Dud

What is the best trainer stat? I need to VIP myself up again.

I guess the correct word in English would be manager. Another case of Norwenglish.

@Zell...fancy keeping nWo together for the alliances? If so, do you reckon keep Seahawks in even though he's in the same division as you but the 2nd strongest team there and likely to get promotion or go with a lower league team ie Co-op? I'm thinking Seahawks might be the safer bet as co-op was forgetting tactics quite a lot last season!?

I'm going through head-to-head records between Madpool and other teams so i thought i'd share a few interesting stats. :p

In 16 games between Eights United and Madpool, there's been on average 5.5 goals and 13.75 chances a game.

Madpool have beat the 64ers 6-5 twice.

Battlestar Odwinica are the only team to have a winning record over Madpool (9 BO wins, 2 Draws, 7 MP wins).

Aw yeah! Andy's Allstars are going down! (Who is Andy anyway? And i don't just mean in a 'who are ya' kind of way, who actually is it?)

(I've added an apostrophe to your team name because it seemed right, i hope you don't mind.)

Anyway, to sum up, you are going down.

@bob he's my brother lol

The apostrophe was already in his team name... I created it for him. No idea why it ended up disappearing though ::shrug:

This week's spotlight will be for Friday's games, so I won't post until after Tuesday's games :)

Best manager:

Inter

Coloccini

Winston

AC

Submarine

Get in. Only one that matters.

I'm back from India tomorrow, Winston will return to form, though I'm expecting poor things from todays game as the lads will be a bit preoccupied by the Diwali celebrations around the stadium.

Made a pricey 5 mill purchase on a 24-9. Bit over the odds but I'm confident it'll pay off...

First match of the season today! How exciting!

My squad is looking pretty strong this season but it is still a little bit youthful and unfortunately that is a big negative in X11.

First match vs Rising Phoenix, an old rival to Recall. Going to give it my all this season, hopefully my squad is strong enough to maintain middle-league status this season.

Oh god Cube and I had a proper Stoke vs Sunderland style thriller! 1 shot which was a long shot lol that game would be dead last if xpert had MOTD.

bob won a thrilling game!

Peeps loads of the lower league teams got slaughtered today haha that guide is quite handy that was at the start of the last thread did you want me to post it in xpert or you could as an offical admin post?

Next game I am hoping to pick up all 3 points, against Federer!

Good start, a win over the middle league champions. Too bad about the injury. Still got two more cannon fodder before things get serious.

My record today

Goals Scored- 9

Goals Conceded- 0

Shots- 29

Shots Against- 0

Probably best day in my xpert11 career to date :D

I wish people would give some clue as to who is who in the league. It's really confusing.

That was my reaction after seeing the result.

The guy in the blue cap summed up my reaction when I saw your result.

I wish people would give some clue as to who is who in the league. It's really confusing.

I asked about that many seasons ago and I got a list. It is time to update it. Any volunteers? :p