N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 25: A New Hope

The Peeps

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alliance anyone? Asked about it all last season but all I got was Ellmeister :(

Planned to do this after the season ended but forgot about it until now.

Richest:

Comerade

Recall

Andy

Madpool

Bubbles

Strongest team(average of all players):

Eights

Battlestar

Dragooo/Silverdale/Inter

Phoenix

Best match rating: (all seasons, as the stats for last season are gone)

Eights

Battlestar

Eights

Battlestar/Battlestar

Most card(all seasons)

Bayer/Eights/Comerade

Dragoo

Haden/Leeds

Fair play(all seaons):

bob

Aqui1a/Inter

AC/Bubbles/Winston/Submarine/Andy

Best trainer:

Inter

Coloccini

Winston

AC

Submarine

Most valuable team:

Eights

Battlestar

Inter

Silverdale

Dud

What is the best trainer stat? I need to VIP myself up again.

@Zell...fancy keeping nWo together for the alliances? If so, do you reckon keep Seahawks in even though he's in the same division as you but the 2nd strongest team there and likely to get promotion or go with a lower league team ie Co-op? I'm thinking Seahawks might be the safer bet as co-op was forgetting tactics quite a lot last season!?

I'm going through head-to-head records between Madpool and other teams so i thought i'd share a few interesting stats. :p

In 16 games between Eights United and Madpool, there's been on average 5.5 goals and 13.75 chances a game.

Madpool have beat the 64ers 6-5 twice.

Battlestar Odwinica are the only team to have a winning record over Madpool (9 BO wins, 2 Draws, 7 MP wins).

Aw yeah! Andy's Allstars are going down! (Who is Andy anyway? And i don't just mean in a 'who are ya' kind of way, who actually is it?)

(I've added an apostrophe to your team name because it seemed right, i hope you don't mind.)

Anyway, to sum up, you are going down.

@bob he's my brother lol

The apostrophe was already in his team name... I created it for him. No idea why it ended up disappearing though ::shrug:

Best manager:

Inter

Coloccini

Winston

AC

Submarine

Get in. Only one that matters.

I'm back from India tomorrow, Winston will return to form, though I'm expecting poor things from todays game as the lads will be a bit preoccupied by the Diwali celebrations around the stadium.

Made a pricey 5 mill purchase on a 24-9. Bit over the odds but I'm confident it'll pay off...

Oh god Cube and I had a proper Stoke vs Sunderland style thriller! 1 shot which was a long shot lol that game would be dead last if xpert had MOTD.

bob won a thrilling game!

Peeps loads of the lower league teams got slaughtered today haha that guide is quite handy that was at the start of the last thread did you want me to post it in xpert or you could as an offical admin post?

Next game I am hoping to pick up all 3 points, against Federer!