N-Europe

Need For Speed Most Wanted U

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh boy I love this game. But like serebii it is infuriatingly hard, I just cant control it, but getting there, crash so often though. ARGH!

I love you integrated the online is, constantly being told time and scores from my friends, every event preceded and concluded with how I rank next to my friends etc, fantastic, I love the immediate response - mario kart needs this!

Bad thing though, like datada, every time I press home it freezes my machine :(

Dabbled online. Got a full game instantly. Really enjoyed it, this will be great with 6 of us from here. Anyone up for it over the weekend?

How is it using the digital triggers? I almost picked it up until I remembered the Wii U doesn't have analogue triggers. As NFS:MW is an arcade racer it might be okay though. I definitely wouldn't pick up a sim racer on it.

It's fine. I can control my speed just fine.

Alternatively, you can use the stick and have gradual acceleration through that.

For anyone with a headset, how's the voice chat?

Voice Chat is great, and it doesn't need a headset. Was playing with a friend (briefly though, we both have routers that continually disconnect consoles) and the sound was clear through the GamePad for both of us. I also plugged in my iPhone headphones and used them. Worked brilliantly

H frame rate had a couple of very tiny dips for me, but nothing that notable. I really love the game, hope I get better. Probably wish it was a little more arcades in control and I imagine I'll wish the police weren't involved with the game.

With regards to the digital triggers, it doesn't bother me in any way, I'm not a racing nut, but I just don't see the benefit of them.

went to buy this, this morning and Game don't have it.

Anybody know where I can pick it up for less than £45.

Online? Everywhere. GameSeek (via Play.com) are selling it for £42. ShopTo are selling it for £40 but I seem to be one of the few who have had a very bad experience with them in the past.

went to buy this, this morning and Game don't have it.

Anybody know where I can pick it up for less than £45.

If your buying online then I'd recommend The Hut, I picked it up for 35 quid with their discount voucher. Currently it's retailing at 37.98 UK pounds.

Was a bit dissapointed with this yesterday, when playing on the telly. Was crashing so much, getting lost often and ranked last in almost every event. Moved to the Gamepad and I'm hooked! My performace improved instantly and it's much easier knowing where you're going with the screen inches from your face!

I don't know if it's just the move, but just playing it more. Initially the game is incredibly hard and frustrating. But when you get used to it it becomes incredible. I absolutely love this game! I wish every game was as connected as this with regards to times and scores and such.

Anyone up for getting 6 of us online over the weekend and try out the multiplayer mode?!

Spent a few hours online on this with my friend today. Great fun, very little lag too, only noticed at the end when my network conked out for a minute.

Had a couple of disconnections but that was mostly due to my friend's connection (which is just shockingly bad), but everything else worked fine :) It makes me question why I bother pay for Xbox Live

Hosted a gaming party at mine tonight and spent most of it taking turns with my friends to try and beat @welsh_gamer and @dazzybee 's times! Incredibly fun game and so much to do. Really glad I picked it up, hopefully other Wii U owners around the globe are getting in on the action. Criterion deserve a medal (and decent sales) for putting so much effort in!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!