N-Europe

The Red Dwarf Mafia

Jimbob

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never targeted Magnus. I targeted *someone* who is not someone who Magnus claims to have switched on night two. I was told they were offering breaded products to another person, who I asked if anything happened to them, in the thread.

Then night 3, I targeted Animal, as said above. On this night, I received a note about the chef.

@mr\-paul do you have any info on Animal as he's not saying anything?

Sorry about the delay chaps, a certain 23rd Bond movie caught my attention today.

Votes

Magnus Peterson - Moogleviper, Cube (2)

Yvonne - mr-paul, EEVILMURRAY, DuD, Sheikah, Rummy (5)

Dannyboy-the-Dane - Yvonne (1)

Nintendohnut - Nintendohnut (2)

The crew once again kept oo'ing and a'rrng around who to go for. Heck, they were even gunning for a toaster. What kind of crew would do that.

Day phase ends now (5pm), begins again tomorrow (Sunday) at 5pm. For now, let the night activities begin!!!

Alive (14 players)

@mr\-paul

@bob

@Jon Dedede

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@Magnus Peterson

@Nintendohnut

Deceased

Jonnas

The Peeps

Get them PM's in.

Another eventful night on the Dwarf. A felix sapien was assaulted, some files were backed up and a certain computer kept flicking between screens quicker than a cat on speed. Even a box was guarded for some reason by 2 robots.

A misfortune for a certain hologram. George McIntyre was the ship's senior advisor. He would advise people of what some others would be doing. Namely, he had the reports that Rimmer would file on Lister all the time. As he was wandering around, he found he wasn't alone. Someone was watching him in the shadows. The person approached wearing some in-appropriate clothing. Before he knew it, he reached in and pulled out the light-bee. He crushed it in his hands and walked off.

George McIntyre is dead, DuD is out of the game

tve20887-19880215-284.jpg

A lesser known member of the crew, you are the ship’s hologram. Being sustained by Holly, you cannot touch anything or hold anything. Basically there is nothing you can do except walk around. Being a hologram, you do have some perks. Namely being able to hide in items, which can be useful.

Power/Role – Investigator, as a hologram being able to hide in objects this is a perfect role for you. You can investigate your target each night, finding out what they did.

He was a member of the town

With the crew now pondering how this could have happened, they began to discuss.

Alive (13 players)

@mr\-paul

@bob

@Jon Dedede

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@Magnus Peterson

@Nintendohnut

Deceased

@DuD

The Peeps

Jonnas

Day begins, majority is now 7

@Magnus Peterson there's just too many connections now.

The writeup specifically states that the killer was wearing inappropriate clothing. As a chef you probably fit this.

Worse though I don't see how you can you explain throwing away a small crumpled piece of metal away last night other than if you killed DuD by crushing his light bee.

Vote: Magnus Peterson

Wearing a chef's outfit to kill somebody is entirely inappropriate.

You killed the hologram. Moogle being the polymorph is pretty suspect, but outright knowledge of you throwing away the light bee can be no more concrete for me.

We can lynch Moogle first (and believe me, I feel no inclination to protect him in the slightest), but if he turns out not to be Mafia and you lynched him over Magnus I'll be pinning your balls to the wall and pushing one of your lynches.

Yvonne, you know I'm not Mafia, I know I'm not Mafia. If you think something about me is scummy then do speak up.

Animal seems to do this all the time, if someone witnessed him doing something then the Mafia might be choosing his targets for him.

I don't really though, do I...considering I've been talking through day phases! :indeed:

I didn't yesterday because I couldn't. I did actually post (which I SWEAR I did) but I wasn't sure whether it went through. Looks like it never. My PC has been working a little weird with the net and reading all of this on a touchphone is seriously annoying. Also, I've been tied up at work and NaNoWriMo and before anyone jumps down my throat, I have real-life commitments and I can't always post as much as I would like to. Believe me, if I had my way I would but unfortunately, like Yvonne, I'm NaNoWriMo and I'm organising two events at work, very unfortunate timing but I'm trying to work with it. I have about an hour or so free.

Now I've been reading through all of the thread and I do believe Magnus Peterson in what he says for some reason. The thing I'm thinking about is whether he's town or not. I think he is but my reasoning is pretty stupid and proves nothing so this can be ignored. I thought that he might be because he's a newbie to Mafia. How many of you guys were Mafia on your first go? Not a rhetorical question, I'm genuinely wondering...but Magnus, the only thing that I can't stop asking myself is why are you always going out getting drunk? Has this been happening for the past three days or something, I find that a little funky...are you sure there's nothing else you could give us? Maybe there's a clue in your private messages or something.

J'accuse toi, Animal!

Give us all your information, ...or suffer the consequences. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

My first night I targeted you and I found nothing. The second night, I found Dannyboy stuck in a lift or something so I couldn't reach him. The third night, I targeted John Dedede but I was trapped in some box which, in other words, means I was roleblocked. I know it doesn't seem much but that's all I can give you.

vote Magnus Peterson

Also I strongly suspect Sheikah is mafia after some information I got last night.

changevote Moogleviper

What is this information?

Also, who is Duane Dibbley? Wasn't he something to do with Cat? (Sorry, haven't seen all of the shows and I haven't seen the show in ages...I know, I know, I need to watch the new series at some point!)

Wearing a chef's outfit to kill somebody is entirely inappropriate.

You killed the hologram. Moogle being the polymorph is pretty suspect, but outright knowledge of you throwing away the light bee can be no more concrete for me.

We can lynch Moogle first (and believe me, I feel no inclination to protect him in the slightest), but if he turns out not to be Mafia and you lynched him over Magnus I'll be pinning your balls to the wall and pushing one of your lynches.

Yvonne, you know I'm not Mafia, I know I'm not Mafia. If you think something about me is scummy then do speak up.

I was about to point that out. Magnus, if you're going to kill someone, wearing a chef's uniform would be appropriate, right?

While I am still suspicious of Magnus, I don't see how a chef's clothing is inappropriate. I don't see how any clothes would be "appropriate" for killing, I took inappropriate to mean not enough, or risqué, etc. It's a tenuous link to call him the killer because he's a chef, in my opinion. Unless you have something else that links him to that passage of text in the write up, Sheikah?

On the evidence provided today I'd be much more willing to go after Moogle, but there's still so many people to hear from yet.

Animal, you have provided 3 nights of targets. There have been 4 nights. Can you clear up who you targeted each night, please??

vote Magnus Peterson

Also I strongly suspect Sheikah is mafia after some information I got last night.

changevote Moogleviper

See, this doesn't make any sense. You say you strongly suspect I am Mafia yet trust my evidence and vote Magnus. Then instead of changing your vote to me you change to Moogle.

I find it odd that you apparently have first hand information that you refuse to vote with yet take the word of another and lynch them someone else instead.