Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

General TV Thread

Daft

Better enjoy it while you can.  With a 13 episode order and not coming back until Summer 2019 it's next season is pretty much confirmed as its last even though they're saying they aren't considering it at this stage.

They’ve linked into Avengers, Age of Ultron, Thor 2, Winter Soldier, Civil War Thor Ragnarok and Infinity War that I can remember. Winter Soldier being the one that shook up and probably saved the show imo.
I'm about 10 episodes behind, so I haven't seen the Thor or Infinity War references. It's been a while since the last one though, so I assumed they'd stopped bothering.

It has been confirmed that iZombie, Jane the Virgin and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend will all be finishing next year.

The latter is back in September/October, the others in midseason (which seems to be anywhere from January onwards).

It's a shame as I like all those shows, but glad that they are finishing on their own terms and after a decent amount of years.

Hope that Gina Rodriguez manages to return to Brooklyn Nine Nine as well as I'm excited for her storyline in the season finale.  And the entire Jane cast needs to pop up on One Day at a Time (those who haven't already anyway).

Give them their due though, they stuck with them for 4/5 years and let them know it was their final season in advance. Most networks would have dropped them in the first season. 

Although there's nothing on their slate I'm interested in now, which is a shame as the UK Netflix deal is great. Perhaps I'll check out the Charmed reboot out of morbid curiosity. 

Well one will end in December, another March and the other May... Probably 😋

The CW is also adding another night this year, but I'm guessing they're just expecting to pick up a lot of new shows next year to replace these. 

And I'm just hoping now that he's free again Rob Thomas will start working on that Veronica Mars miniseries.

Well one will end in December, another March and the other May... Probably [emoji39]
The CW is also adding another night this year, but I'm guessing they're just expecting to pick up a lot of new shows next year to replace these. 
And I'm just hoping now that he's free again Rob Thomas will start working on that Veronica Mars miniseries.
I just hope he does another collaboration with Santana at some point.

29 minutes ago, bob said:
10 hours ago, Ashley said:
Well one will end in December, another March and the other May... Probably emoji39.png

I just hope he does another collaboration with Santana at some point.

He can't. He was eaten alive by zombies. 

I finished Manhunt: Unabomber yesterday and boy is it a mess.  It's not an awful show, it just mediocre.  I could tell from the start it wasn't great but it was only 8 episodes so I thought I'd stick around.  Messy plotting, parallel timelines that just get dropped for a while, unengaging characters, terrible treatment of female characters and Sam Worthington is as engaging as a piece of undercooked unbuttered toast.

Wish I could have found a documentary instead.