Xpert 11 Season 24: Hours a day

Haden

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alliances

team-fortress-2-gray-update-e1344960194406.png

NWO cruise out in front but is it for life?

NWO: Nikos, Seahawks, Yellow Submarine 29

Eights, Ell, J7 21

Haden, DuD, Recall 20

Midnight Riders: Peeps, Aquila, Coloccini 17

Silverdale, Bayer, Madpool 17

Spotlight

gdl-spotlight1.jpg

Aquila: 2

Inter: 1

Aquila is in the lead with two correct predictions.

Next we will look at a game that could define both teams ambitions this season. Eights United vs Battlestar Odwinica.

Who will win (or will it be a draw) and how many chances will this game produce overall?

Sorry as predicted reports are to consuming to do atm but will try and get the odd one done at weekends if I can. Good luck tom everyone!

N-Euro Elite League Round Three

****Bubbles FC 1-3 Real Peeps****

Real Peeps go for a standard defensive formation against Bubbles who take a risk with a decreased midfield. Within the first 15 minutes of the game, a player from each side had been booked and one player for Real Peeps was heavily injured and had to be replaced. After 40 minutes, neither side had managed to create any chances but Real Peeps were getting slightly more possession and in the 42nd minute Cletus Blessed of Real Peeps managed to score from the only chance of the first half. As the second half began, Bubbles FC hit back and also scored from their first (and only) chance of the game with the goal being scored by Odran Campbell in the 56th minute. The time ticked away but Real Peeps were refusing to give up and were now building up their attempts on goal and in the 70th minute Derrick Birch was able to score from a free kick to put Real Peeps ahead again. In the 79th minute Redmond Phelan scored the third goal for Real Peeps just for good measure.

***Rising Phoenix 0-0 Madpool****

Another bore draw from Rising Phoenix but while no goals were scored, this is another good result for Phoenix who were in the middle league just last season. These draws may not be showing much for them now but later in the season they may well go towards keeping them above the relegation zone. Madpool had four chances in the game, two in each half, but failed to score. Madpool have not lost a game yet but this is their poorest result so far; if they want a shot at the title, they’re going to have to do better than this.

**Battlestar Odwinica 2-0 Silverdale Hotpot***

Silverdale have had a mixed start to the season, losing to Baggies in the first round before turning it around in their next game where they won away against Bubbles. This round they’ve lost to Odwinica but it is their third consecutive away game so perhaps it is too early to write them off just yet. In the very first minute, Bruno Da Luz was booked for dangerous play resulting in a free kick for Odwinica which was promptly scored by Fritjof Tygesen. In the 30th minute, Bautista Miranda scored the second goal for Odwinica with a header from a cross. Late in the first half, Don Goddard of Silverdale Hotpot received a heavy injury and had to be replaced. The second half saw Silverdale get their first (and only) attempt on goal while Odwinica had 3 more chances (totalling 7 in the game) but did not score again.

****Eights United 2-0 DuDs Baggies****

One of the most consistent teams of the league so far, Eights United had an easy win today as they completely outclassed DuDs Baggies. Just to compare team ratings for a moment; Eights’ defence, midfield and offence ratings were 13, 15, 13 respectively while Baggies managed 10, 8, 5. Kurniawan Yusri scored the first goal for Eights in the 25th minute which was the only goal of the first half. DuDs had a chance to equalise in the 57th minute when Emile Austen took a penalty kick but unfortunately it was saved by the keeper. Eights improved their lead in the 81st minute with a goal from Severin Granås and in the 87th minute Marvin Capwell of Eights was red carded but it was too late for Baggies to take advantage of the decreased team.

****Winston Gardens FC 1-3 Intergalactico Stars****

Another of the most consistent teams of the league so far and last season’s winners, Intergalactico seemingly had no trouble away from home today but the score doesn’t quite reflect the toughness of the game. The first goal didn’t come until the 43rd minute but was scored by Maximus Decimus Meridius of Intergalactico Stars. Both teams had made three chances each in the first half. Winston Gardens were first to score in the second half as Maxim Herasimienia equalised with a long range shot but just six minutes later, Zinedine Zidane scored for Intergalactico to put them ahead again. Winston Gardens were still matching Intergalactico chance for chance but in the 77th minute Nikos Papadopoulos increased Intergalactico’s lead with another goal, sealing Winston Gardens’ fate.

Most Important Result: Winston Gardens 1-3 Intergalactico Stars, this result has Intergalactico shooting up into first place from third, switching places with Madpool while Eights remain in second. Elsewhere in the table, Baggies, Bubbles and Phoenix continue to move down the table while Odwinica and Peeps both move up two places. Silverdale also lose ground and Winston Gardens remain in last place.

Manager of the Round: The Peeps, Real Peeps. Both Peeps and Nikos won 3-1 away from home with four star ratings but Real Peeps had an arguably harder game (simply by being a weaker team), so gets the award.

Player of the Round: Severin Granås, Eights United. This player assisted in the first goal of the game in the 25th minute and was still going strong by the 81st minute when he scored for Eights himself!

N-Euro Elite League Round Four

***Silverdale Hotpot 3-2 Eights United**

In their first home game of the season, Silverdale Hotpot continue their alternation between winning and losing by defeating one of the favourites for the title, Eights United! Both teams gave it their all, managing 7 chances each but Silverdale had the upper hand the whole way through. The first goal came in the 2nd minute, scored by Steven Calderwood of Silverdale with a second goal being scored in the 43rd minute by Clifford Hope. Silverdale had their third goal (scored by Julian Wacek in the 48th minute) before Eights were finally able to score in the 64th minute with a shot in the penalty area from Severin Granås. Despite having a player sent off in the 70th minute, Eights kept the upper hand through the last 20 minutes of the game and even managed to score again in the 93rd minute, the goal scorer once again being Severin Granås. However, even Eights couldn’t equalise in the 30 seconds that remained after Severin’s second goal and Silverdale take the points.

*****Madpool 3-1 DuDs Baggies*****

Baggies adopt an offensive formation away from home which earns them a rating of 10 in offence but didn’t do much to keep Madpool from scoring more goals. Archie Gay was first to score for Madpool in the 8th minute which was the only goal of the first half. Baggies were first to score in the second half with a goal coming from Conor Shearer but Madpool were still creating more and more chances. In the 81st minute, Archie Gay scored again for Madpool and managed to score again in the 90th minute for the hat-trick.

****Winston Gardens FC 2-1 Real Peeps***

Winston Gardens overpower Real Peeps in midfield today but Real Peeps’ defence saves them from embarrassment. Real Peeps were actually first to score in this game, with a goal from Cletus Blessed in the 35th minute but Winston Gardens went into overdrive in the second half, creating 7 chances (totalling 10 overall) while Real Peeps only had two chances all game – both of which were made in the first half. Art Wilkins scored first for Gardens in the 50th minute while Iwao Akera joined in after a free kick set him up in the 69th minute.

****Battlestar Odwinica 3-0 Bubbles FC*****

Bubbles earned a better rating for tactics this game but Odwinica prove that brawn can outmatch brains when it comes to football. Bubbles did well to keep their oppressors at bay, even creating nearly as many chances on goal but in the 67th minute, Ranko Trifkovic opened the floodgates by scoring the first goal for Odwinica. The next goal came two minutes later, scored by Amar Sherawat who also scored the third and final goal in the 87th minute.

****Intergalactico Stars 1-0 Rising Phoenix***

Rising Phoenix continue to give their opponents a hard time as Intergalactico played a fairly subdued game compared to their previous efforts this season. Mark Undertaker scored the only goal of the game in the 10th minute but Intergalactico had only two chances more in the game. Rising Phoenix had one attempt on goal in the second half but it was saved by the keeper.

Most Important Result: Winston Gardens 2-1 Real Peeps, Gardens pick themselves up from last place with this win but they’re still in the relegation zone in 8th place as Real Peeps remain in 7th. Intergalactico keep first place but Madpool move into 2nd as Eights drop into 3rd. Baggies, Bubbles and Phoenix lose yet more ground but Silverdale move up one spot. Odwinica remain in 4th.

Manager of the Round: MadDog, Madpool, MadDog, Baggies and Bubbles all earnt 5 star ratings this round but Madpool were the only team to also get the win as they beat Baggies 3-1.

Player of the Round: Archie Gay, Madpool, Gay scored all three goals for Madpool spread across the whole 90 minutes. He scored the first goal in the 8th minute, the second came at 81 with the final goal being scored in the 90th minute.

The 17-4 path is very good. Personally, I rather have a 17-4 vanilla than a 18-4 with one or two good special qualities. If I don't get some great youth from the YA I go the transfer market and buy a 17-4 vanilla. My last two buys are now 18-5 and 19-6.

Back on course! Smashed Bubble 4 - 0, great form all round.

I AM going away for a month, so if Winston Gardens goes to shit in that time then that is very much the reason. I've set tactics for the next few games but not very carefully and I won't be able to train or pick up my cash each week. Bum! See you all in October!

Back on course! Smashed Bubble 4 - 0, great form all round.

I AM going away for a month, so if Winston Gardens goes to shit in that time then that is very much the reason. I've set tactics for the next few games but not very carefully and I won't be able to train or pick up my cash each week. Bum! See you all in October!

Send me your details and I'll look after your team!

Amazing result for Dragooooo. 4-2 away from home against The Leeds Scum. Patric Barculo, my striker that I strongly considered offloading in the summer has repaid my faith and score a hat-trick today! Only blemish is that one of my defenders got sent off.

I'm not doing fantastically well at finishing fourth.