NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 24: Hours a day

Might as well congratulate @Nikos9 with the title ;) Bubbles haven't logged in for 18 days so if he loses that one he might as well quit X11 in shame :p

The current top 3 is identical to last season, and if MadDog doesn't trip and fall, in the same order. We should have a league of our own! :p

Our progress for the season before the last match:

x11_zpsebc4c116.png

Lost 3-2 against bob earlier, 9 chances to his 5. Still, it was a good chance to field some players who havn't seen much playing time over the season and allow them some time to play. Got some funds saved up, just in case some spending is required for next season.

Lost 3-2 against bob earlier, 9 chances to his 5. Still, it was a good chance to field some players who havn't seen much playing time over the season and allow them some time to play. Got some funds saved up, just in case some spending is required for next season.

Really?! Awesome. I'm so good at this. U1OeM.jpg

EDIT: Just saw i'm playing Coloccini in my last game. I know i'm going to lose, but my aim is to score! Only 4 goals in 17 matches?! Let me put that right!

Edited by 130131301364

Win over Bubbles leaves me set for another season in the top league. Pretty happy as the younger players have been given lots of match experience. Congrats to Inter on holding onto the title once again. Be good if @heroicjanitor logged on again though to set some tactics!

Win over Bubbles leaves me set for another season in the top league. Pretty happy as the younger players have been given lots of match experience. Congrats to Inter on holding onto the title once again. Be good if @heroicjanitor logged on again though to set some tactics!

I'm done with the game tbh, don't find much enjoyment in it any more unfortunately :( Wasn't sure if it is fairer at this stage for me to not set tactics are to start setting them again.

Is is because you lose a lot? You shouldn't worry about that, everyone gets their ass kicked in the beginning, just stay through the hard times and you will be racking up titles in no time. It took me 12 seasons and two teams to get to where I am now.

2 teams? In the X11 league?

Lost to Co-op, played a fairly reserved side to give youth their greatest chance to develop even if I don't get promoted I won't be too phased. Glad to see Hayden and Charlie aren't getting g promoted so that's all I care about :p

I had a previous team that I neglected because I lost a lot and became bored. When I wanted to get serious about the game again, I was thrown at me a change report with a total negative skill change. So I asked if I could get a new team and start over and I did.

Is is because you lose a lot? You shouldn't worry about that, everyone gets their ass kicked in the beginning, just stay through the hard times and you will be racking up titles in no time. It took me 12 seasons and two teams to get to where I am now.

Nah it's not that, it just feels like a grind to me. Not getting any excitement out of seeing whether I win or lose.

I battered and destroyed Charlie's team 5-1 away from home.

The league will probably get decided on goal difference. Unless Ell acts like the chav that he is and puts out a 10-0-0 formation when he makes his way to the Republic of DRAGOOOOOnia.

I can't wait to play Dragwho. Question is how many goals will I score when I win. :p

I can't wait to play Dragwho. Question is how many goals will I score when I win. :p

:(

I'm not looking forward to the Elite League, to be honest. Going to get my arse handed to me. The gap between the Elite and Middle is too big, at the moment.

But, Dragooooo will fight. Dragooooo will never surrender.

DRAGOOOOO NEVER SAY DIE.

And how many will you let in as well :p

I have the best GD in the league, so I'm happy to continue banging them in and letting a few in at the same time.

I'm entertaining. :)

and trophyless...

:weep:

:(

I'm not looking forward to the Elite League, to be honest. Going to get my arse handed to me. The gap between the Elite and Middle is too big, at the moment.

But, Dragooooo will fight. Dragooooo will never surrender.

DRAGOOOOO NEVER SAY DIE.

If I can stay up, you'll have no problems :p

Your team isn't in the league anymore so you'll have to make a new one, you can still use the same login as before though if that's what you mean. Are you coming back? :grin:

With a shitty team, they need to be boosted but it can only be done when the season ends :p

You have all the luck Cube ;)

With a shitty team, they need to be boosted but it can only be done when the season ends :p

So the skill of my players will change once the season ends?