NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 24: Hours a day

There's nothing that you can do about. It's all automatic. Whatever the answer is, it is already decided by the system.

If Bubbles is removed, this happens. If Phoenix and Bubbles are removed, that happens.

Cube is coming in so we won't be short any teams. I'll keep it as 10-10-10 for now and we'll just have to deal with a couple of inactive teams.

I will remove Drahkon's team and keep bubbles in the middle league. Cube will replace Drahkon and everyone who is currently shown as promoted/relegated, will be.

I think that's the fairest and least complicated thing to do. I've advertised our league in the xpert forums to try and replace the few inactive teams we have. Previously the league has been closed to anyone not invited by us but I think we've exhausted all sources. Obviously priority for joining will be given to any of us with a friend that wants to join but I personally have no objection to randomers coming in, especially if it means we can keep an active 10/10/10 system.

@Jimbob @MadDog Jayseven is in the cup now too!

Confirmed teams (22):

Recall United

Leeds M.O.T

Silverdale Hotpot

Real Peeps

Madpool

Eights United

DuDs Baggies

Yellow Submarine

Aqui1a All Stars

Dragooooo

The Sixty-Fourthers

Coloccini FC

Andy's All Stars

Intergalactico Stars

Cubic County

Bob

Seahawks FC

Fedex United

Air Conditioner Elites

The Comerade Co-op

Hadens Rangers

Emo Blades

As Tales says, it's all automatic. We can't select a player through xpert and have them be promoted, though that would make things easier for us if we could :p

If anyone does have a friend who wants to join (and remain active *cough Rob Rovers *cough* :p) please invite them!

Cube is coming in so we won't be short any teams. I'll keep it as 10-10-10 for now and we'll just have to deal with a couple of inactive teams.

I will remove Drahkon's team and keep bubbles in the middle league. Cube will replace Drahkon and everyone who is currently shown as promoted/relegated, will be.

I think that's the fairest and least complicated thing to do. I've advertised our league in the xpert forums to try and replace the few inactive teams we have. Previously the league has been closed to anyone not invited by us but I think we've exhausted all sources. Obviously priority for joining will be given to any of us with a friend that wants to join but I personally have no objection to randomers coming in, especially if it means we can keep an active 10/10/10 system.

Confirmed teams (22):

Recall United

Leeds M.O.T

Silverdale Hotpot

Real Peeps

Madpool

Eights United

DuDs Baggies

Yellow Submarine

Aqui1a All Stars

Dragooooo

The Sixty-Fourthers

Coloccini FC

Andy's All Stars

Intergalactico Stars

Cubic County

Bob

Seahawks FC

Fedex United

Air Conditioner Elites

The Comerade Co-op

Hadens Rangers

Emo Blades

As Tales says, it's all automatic. We can't select a player through xpert and have them be promoted, though that would make things easier for us if we could :p

If anyone does have a friend who wants to join (and remain active *cough Rob Rovers *cough* :p) please invite them!

Really? That's a pain in the arse!

Damn you, inactives! *shakes fist*

Why doesn't someone take his place, his vacant spot in the team can mean someone can try for the job and leave their crappy team (Flink?) if they want to.

Thanks peeps :)

Letting an inactive team simply slip down the leagues is definitely the easiest and least meddling method. Too many times the season-long relegation battle has been nulled by something like this happening.

Confirmed teams (22):

Recall United

Leeds M.O.T

Silverdale Hotpot

Real Peeps

Madpool

Eights United

DuDs Baggies

Yellow Submarine

Aqui1a All Stars

Dragooooo

The Sixty-Fourthers

Coloccini FC

Andy's All Stars

Intergalactico Stars

Cubic County

Bob

Seahawks FC

Fedex United

Air Conditioner Elites

The Comerade Co-op

Hadens Rangers

Emo Blades

Yoyo I got a friend joining - he should be applying in the next couple of days

Count me out for the cup, can't get my tactics right in these e-cafes. Back from travelling in 3 weeks now.

Awful end to the season. Awful change report. FML.

Why doesn't someone take his place, his vacant spot in the team can mean someone can try for the job and leave their crappy team (Flink?) if they want to.

EVERY WEEK, YOU!

I can't wait to utterly decimate you in the Elite League. You have won your Cup Final, enjoy the DVD release. Wouldn't be surprised if you make it a national holiday in your country.

Just remember, looking at the table, you were massively short of both me and Gaggle. ;)

Patric Barculo is going to tear you a new one next season!

Yoyo I got a friend joining - he should be applying in the next couple of days

Count me out for the cup, can't get my tactics right in these e-cafes. Back from travelling in 3 weeks now.

Awful end to the season. Awful change report. FML.

Let me know his username so I can give him priority (not that we'll probably get anyone else applying :laughing:).

You've also just made me remember recruitment points. I'll be doing a Haden style lottery at the end of the season for a VIP prize so if your friend joins, you get to pick a number :p

Also, just wanted to say thanks to everyone for making this game amazing! It's been a fantastic season. DAT ENDING. Straight out of Hollywood.

I feel a Rocky style montage coming up where Daan Wielink and Ernesto Iacopino are training hard to destroy the likes of Gilchrist and Bull. BULLSHIT more like, haw haw.

22 teams for the cup means 10 byes, 12 teams play in the first round which leaves 6 going through, leaving 16 teams in the second round. Is that right? :p

Just noticed my team is now reevaluated and is now worth a record high 94 million :D Making it the most valuable team for the past 2 or maybe 3 seasons.

For the record I'm followed by Odwin and Inter by 84 and 75 million respectively.

22 teams for the cup means 10 byes, 12 teams play in the first round which leaves 6 going through, leaving 16 teams in the second round. Is that right? :p

Indeed it is. Is that all the active teams btw? :p

Xpert has recommended me a player I already have the highest bid on.

+12 -2 for my change report, though the 2 are retiring this season.

still trying to balance my squad.. too much youth at the moment.

Right, 22 teams. S'all good, much easier to sort now. I'll add the Emo one to the draw and print once i get home, shouldn't be a problem.

@Tales Do you ever take part in the official league pools? I've never done it personally as the stakes are usually quite high and I'm thinking you'd have to get maximum correct guesses to actually win any money as there are so many people doing it and even then the money would be split a lot of ways...just wondering if it's worth it or not? I'm thinking not!

No I never do. With so many people betting you must have 6 correct picks. And that rarely happens with me in the N-E league where I'm familiar with all the teams. In the official league only the highest division and division 1 can be placed bets on and I'm not familiar with those teams obviously and I can't be bothered to research them either.

I hung around for a while before drawing it, was about to draw it and post a video but peeps started to appear. Thus the draw participated as normal.

A good first round, and some interesting byes as well.

And here was me hoping I'd get past the first round of a cup :P

(I think I lost to Cube in the final of a cup once..? Really can't remember)

Bollocks. Drawn for the first round and away too. Here's hoping comerade forget to do tactics!

Me and Zell should be good friendly.(First or second ever encounter?)