NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Wii U

So who've we got? Is @foohad in? Also do I even have half of you on my wii u? I'm not sure how we work out the multi for this game.
I guess whoever has the most people added should host, and by the looks of things that be lostmario.

I'm still getting to grips with this, so I think I'll pass for tonight. Give me a few days/a week and I'll be ready.

Question: If Ine and I both want to go online, how does that work? Can you have two players on the same Wii U playing others online?

Aww, come on man, join in da fun! Playing online without getting to grips with the game can create some hilarious moments, like this (me driving the wrong way :D) from 2:38 on this vid:

And yeah, pretty sure 2 players can play online from the one Wii U.

I'll play from 8pm by the way
Awesome. If you can set up the room, that'd be great. :awesome:

Is be bang up for this but away for 3 weeks. If you guys still play in September im there.

I'm still getting to grips with this, so I think I'll pass for tonight. Give me a few days/a week and I'll be ready.

Question: If Ine and I both want to go online, how does that work? Can you have two players on the same Wii U playing others online?

MAN UP.

I've only played about 70 hours so far, so you're probably cool.

(I'm just kidding I think I've had less than you)

My actual playtime is apparently 1h35m! I am going to rectify that right now/remember how to play.

Alright then, bitches. Ine and I will be joining at 8. Who is playing? How do we do this?

Alright then, bitches. Ine and I will be joining at 8. Who is playing? How do we do this?
Main Menu > Custom Game > Online.

Think you can join via the in-game friend list too. :hmm: Anyway, lost will be setting up the game, so just keep an eye out for him on your list.

Thursday is the only day I can do :p keep me in the list though so I can play you guys sometime next week!

You're always playing the guys.

giphy.gif

Anyway I may join in some other time, but can't tonight.

Not that I was invited...

@RedShell if it's not too late can you send me an invite?

EDIT Never mind the game is nice enough to have a join friends function :D

Hmm... bit of a disaster. :heh:

@RedShell if it's not too late can you send me an invite?
My Wii U just crashed actually, just restarting now. I see lost is online now anyway, so hopefully we can all join the same group now.

That's weird it ain't unlocking the sticker for using a random character online... Do I have to do it in a ranked race?

Looks like I'm playing for top bottom three with Flink and Eenuh! :p

Well you're beating me at least (now that I was booted and had my score reset to zero :laughing: )

The lag here is hilarious. Just seeing everyone spasm across each side of the track is funny as hell :laughing:

Looks like I'm playing for top bottom three with Flink and Eenuh! :p

I said that to Ine during the race. :laughing:

A good set of races, people. I gave Ine the GamePad, so she was teh_jimzor and I was teh_jimzor2. That was hard! It's definitely not like Mario Kart where you can be last approaching the final corner and end up first. I genuinely deserved to finish last in every race. :laughing:

My game pad was running low on charge so I'll leave it at that. It was fun racing with you all :D

That was a good laugh, we definitely need to get races like that going more often. : peace:

Apologies for the late start, the update took 15 minutes.
No worries, I had a feeling you got delayed by that.

What does the update even do anyway? I seriously noticed no difference from it. :blank:

Anyway I may join in some other time, but can't tonight.

Not that I was invited...

Actually you were:
@anyone else that has this game. :heh:

A good set of races, people. I gave Ine the GamePad, so she was teh_jimzor and I was teh_jimzor2. That was hard! It's definitely not like Mario Kart where you can be last approaching the final corner and end up first. I genuinely deserved to finish last in every race. :laughing:
Did the framerate take a hit by both of you playing online? I remember that MKWii used to be pretty bad in that situation, although that was obviously last gen. :hehe:

That was a good laugh, we definitely need to get races like that going more often. : peace:

No worries, I had a feeling you got delayed by that.

What does the update even do anyway? I seriously noticed no difference from it. :blank:

Actually you were:

Did the framerate take a hit by both of you playing online? I remember that MKWii used to be pretty bad in that situation, although that was obviously last gen. :hehe:

It was quite bad in the last race, and maybe the one before. Otherwise, it was fine.

Thoroughly disappointing performance from myself, but still funs nonetheless! Will still be up for it another time.

Out of interest has everyone like maxed out the racers they choose? I went with Knuckles cos it was who I played a bit of single with but he's still pretty junior :(

What exactly does the XP do? Let you unlock mods? Is there more to it than that? I was left for dead so quickly by the speed of the other racers.

We should play more often. It was awesome. I need to play more to familiarise myself with the tracks.