NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Wii U

XP unlocks mods and with mods you can change your character's stats. There are console mods you can unlock through World Tour mode.

Knuckles is an all rounder character so he's decent at everything but doesn't excel at anything. With some mods however you can increase his speed.

I don't have many mods unlocked because I haven't played the Wii U version of the game much however I have beaten all the Expert Time Trials on the PS3 version :D

I played horribly, but then I haven't really played the game much so didn't even know half of the tracks. But yeah, I suuuuuck. =P

Actually you were:

Ninja please. I deserve better than being lumped in with everyone else :p

What exactly does the XP do? Let you unlock mods? Is there more to it than that? I was left for dead so quickly by the speed of the other racers.

We should play more often. It was awesome. I need to play more to familiarise myself with the tracks.

Same, didn't know what I was doing for half the races! Played with Knuckles cos he's the only racer I've played with in single so already unlocked some of his mods - though they seem fairly balanced anyhow so not sure if it matters much.

Well, I had no idea what was going on half of the time last night. Great stuff.

I decided to have another go on this the other day. Had to download an update first though which took ages and didn't seem to do anything (TT leaderboards are still borked :indeed:).

Anyway, it seems I've forgotten how to play, but I'd still be up for some more online shenanigans with the N-E crew...

@Josh64

@dazzybee

@Fierce_LiNk

@Sprout

@lostmario

@welsh_gamer

@Mike

@Aneres11

@Dcubed

@Rummy

@anyone else that has this game. :heh:

Up for a few races someday this week (apart from Thursday ;)), at say... 7pm?

Don't forget the Online Gaming board thread guys!

http://n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36166&page=6