NEurope
Jonnas

Jonnas' DIY Mafia - Sign-ups

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Cave Jonnas, here.

Do you have dreams? Aspirations? Fantasies? Whims? If so, Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your lucky day. We here at J-E Enterprises have developed a self improvement device, just picture your goals, who or what you want to become and pronto, you're now it, no strings attached.

The device runs on a substance we came to call "Self-Enrichment Xenon". The boys at the lab wanted to name the machine after it, but I said screw that, I can't market or trademark that acronym! It's now called the DIY machine and that's that!

Anyway, we ran into a tiny problem a while back, you see, we're out of volunteers to test it. Nobody else seems to have the stones to improve humanity these days, so I tested it myself, pictured the greatest CEO to ever live - God rest his soul - never looked back, never felt better.

Apparently, that's not enough for the suits and the geeks asking for "larger samples" or some other nonsense. Why they would need a sample bigger than yours truly is beyond me.

At any rate, that's where you come in. You sign your name in that list down there, then turn up, get tested, receive your paycheck, that's right, we pay you to fulfill your dreams. That's progress, folks.

Forget friendship, science is magic.

Cave Jonnas, we're done here.

Volunteers

Companion Cube

_The Peeps__

___Jimbob___

__mr-paul___

_Dannyboy__

___Rummy__

EEvilmurray_

___Tales___

__Yvonne___

_Heroicjanitor

___Animal___

___Diageo___

____gmac___

___DuD_____

__Sheikah___

Nintendohnut

__Jayseven_

(Note: For those not in the know, a DIY mafia involves you choosing your own character via PM, before the game starts)

Edited by Jonnas

Now you need to hire JK Simmons to read the write up.

Sign me up.

Is it Video Game Characters, Film Characters, All characters ever created or just anything you want?

Anything ever. Even abstract concepts if you so wish.

Also, if you're undecided, you may put more than one option in your PM, and I can pick one of them myself.

On eeeeet. Any preferred theme for characters or is it literally DIY anything?

On eeeeet. Any preferred theme for characters or is it literally DIY anything?

Anything ever. Even abstract concepts if you so wish.

Though keep in mind that the choices will be limited by own knowledge.

I only say this because of the possibility of overly British celebrities. I'll end up googling every single choice you guys send me anyway, but provincial figures are the trickiest.

Last time I ran a DIY, Boris Johnson was one of the options, but I barely knew the guy beyond "Mayor of London". Nowadays, I'm more familiar with his personality and gaffes, but the point stands.

Edited by Jonnas

Though keep in mind that the choices will be limited by own knowledge.

I only say this because of the possibility of overly British celebrities. I'll end up googling every single choice you guys send me anyway, but provincial figures are the trickiest.

Last time I ran a DIY, Boris Johnson was one of the options, but I barely knew the guy beyond "Mayor of London". Nowadays, I'm more familiar with his personality and gaffes, but the point stands.

Sorry, totally glossed the rest of the thread in excitement. I'll come up with some ideas and send them through, when's the deadline?

So we PM you any character and you create a role for it?

Exactly. Just the character, I'll come up with power and alignment myself.

15 spaces? 16 is wayyyyy cooler. Also I think I should probably maybe definitely play this :p

Sorry, totally glossed the rest of the thread in excitement. I'll come up with some ideas and send them through, when's the deadline?

Almost missed this.

Hard to say right now, I'll be building the game as I see what choices you guys send me. There's no deadline, but the game's not starting until you send them to me, so try not to take too long.

Count me in! I have an idea of what character I want to be! :D

I'll send it later just in case I change my mind!

I'm sorry Jonnas I am a terrible person. I am going to try and make sure I compose a PM to you when I get home this evening.

I might even send you my DIY role, too.

Just wanted to let you know that if you start this in the next week I'm not going to be around - I'm going on holiday! :D I might have a tiny bit of internet access, maybe, but probably not.

If you aren't quite ready/waiting for more participants/waiting for roles, that's awesome. If not, I might have to drop out and be a 'replacement player' for an inactive (if there are any) when I return on Monday (20th). Alternatively, I can send in a character now, and also send in a night 1 target, and if you want to start the game before the end of this week, I'll only miss a small part of it which hopefully won't impact too much.

It's totally up to you, @Jonnas. I don't want to be inactive in your game, so I'm happy to drop out if you think that's the best idea. If not, I'd still love to play, and can send in a target for when I'm away if you wish. Just let me know and I'll do whatever you think is best :)