N-Europe

And my sword!

Haden

Season 24: Join the legacy give Xpert a chance.

Sign up now in time for the cup and a chance to embarress Fierce Link and Ellmeister!

Game Link: Join our game

http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=120161

Thread Link: Join our discussion

http://n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34805

Jimbob: The playground subscriptions are moving

Dyson: The end has come

Haden: Every day Xpert moves closer to losing its GOTY status

Odwin: How do we know Xpert will be alive?

Haden: What does your heart tell you?

Happenstance: Come Xpert! Come to Happenstance!

Dyson: This is your test every season the games that have been played the champions that have been crowned has led to now.

Dyson: Mafia will never let Xpert retain its GOTY crown.

Peeps: Give this game the recruits it needs.

Dyson: Become the game you were always meant to be.

Happenstance: The precious will be ours again!

Rowan: He means to take the championship!

MadDog: I'm not sending him away!

Odwin: The game has been played the pieces are moving.

Jimbob: Mafia have started a new game...

Haden: I see in your eyes the same feat that would take the heart of me, a day may come when Xpert fails when we forsake this league and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day! This day we reclaim GOTY!

Odwin: All you have to decide is which playground game to play with the spare time that is given to you.

Flinky: We shall start winning again!

Ashley: You cannot achieve victory through the amount of members you have.

Haden: If not for ourselves but we can give Xpert a chance.

Edited by Haden

You need no prior knowledge of the game or football

I can honestly say I don't like football and watching it bores me. This game is about tactics and out-thinking your opponents. I say this as one of the top rated managers in our league.

Do not be intimidated by the many paged thread in the playground

The thread won't really make any sense as the game itself is played on a separate website and we only really use the thread to comment on the matches and for a bit of banter. There are also match reports and the like.

It's EASY

It may take you a season (seasons are like 6 weeks long or something with 2 games per week) to get a feel for the game but once you know what you're doing, you'll be hooked!

If you're curious, sign up and get a team. Everyone will be more than happy to pass on advice in the xpert thread. If you try it and it's not for you, feel free to leave (but don't lol).

The game

Each week there are 2 matches; matches are on tuesdays and fridays. You can set your tactics AT ANY TIME, not just on match days. You can set your tactics for Tuesday's game on the saturday before if you like.

For each match you can select your team, your formation, how aggressive you want to play, whether you want to be offensive or defensive, pick your captain and playmaker. Also try to predict what your opponent will do and counter their tactics (prepare against their formation, mark their playmaker).

The match is played and you can watch the game or just check the report to see the score. There are 3 divisions and 18 games a season.

At it's core it's a glorified rock, paper, scissors as you try to outguess your opponent but once you understand the game it becomes much more.

We won't stop asking

If no one joins we're going to keep making these threads. Just sign up to shut us up and we won't be back again :p

All your favourite celebrities play xpert

Rik Waller: I really like xpert elevens.

Les Dennis: xpert eleven is good.

Boris Johnson: I fully endorse xpress elven.

and more!

Edited by The Peeps

Are you sure none of you are getting paid for any of this?

Then I might want to join again. :heh:

Do join! :D

Seriously it will be thriving this season!

bob come and give it a go you will enjoy the banter for sure especially as an old school NE person :)

Dannyboy come back! Lots of people have come back for a 2nd try and found it a very rewarding experience knowing what they are doing the 2nd time around :D

Nah, thanks, but I'll pass. I've more than enough stuff going on to keep me entertained as is, and I just never really found it rewarding.

The witness says he has more than enough things to keep him entertained?

Court he is nothing more than a

Presents Evidence

Mafia Player!

Nah, thanks, but I'll pass. I've more than enough stuff going on to keep me entertained as is, and I just never really found it rewarding.

True, I've also found it rather lacking in the entertainment area.

You bitches be tripping! Lacking in entertainment and being unrewarding are two things you should never associate with XpertEleven. There's a lot of laughter to be had. Also, what is unentertaining about beaten your fellow friends at an online game and then getting to rub their faces in it with your gloating skills?

I love it!