N-Europe

The Happy Days Mafia

Jimbob

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Animal and Jonnas apparently roleblocked N1. Jonnas was town. Do the freakin' mathematical jargon, squire.

You're just increasing my suspicion on you. We have no way of knowing the killer was roleblocked, and you should know that.

The fact that you're completely ignoring other reasons suggests that you know that the killer wasn't roleblocked, therefore allowing the mafia to get rid of two townies while remaining "innocent".

He won't have any true information. Because I am town.

Given Animal is almost certainly Mafia you can pretty just disregard what he's saying anyway.

Cube, tell me what the other options are for why there was no kill on N1. Protection. Mafia don't usually get that ability so probably just 1 protector. All in all 2 roleblockers have been claimed, and if we assume there's one protector then that's a 2 in 3 chance that the kill didn't happen because of a roleblock. And Jonnas is cleared. Tell me why that's not the most solid lead.

And somehow Cube, and I'd love to hear how, you seem to 'know' Animal is both a cop and that he targeted me last night. I'd love to know how you know that, unless of course, it is sheer crap that you have just fabricated.

It's not the most solid lead because the kill could have been stopped by a protection. Or it's part of an elaborate plan.

that he targeted me last night.

I never said that.

Also: We have two roleblockers and two double voters.

Why ask for Animal to come in then and condemn me if you don't even know he targeted me? Makes no sense.

And Jonnas said that his target seemed to be protected. That would imply 1 roleblock and 1 protection stopped him. If considering that there was 1 more roleblock out there to stop a kill, Tales claimed he used that on Animal.

Your argument has just disappeared. So let's drop this charade now.

Yes, but is there something in particular you wanted me to say/answer?

Why would Animal saying he's town clear him? Are you saying Animal has information to prove that he's mafia?

Just wondering if anything happened to you!

Well, the Peeps thing is more interesting as EEVIL has a double vote.

Thus why you should join me in the voting of this square. People say there can't be two town roleblockers. There certainly cannot be two townies with double votes. And in theory we only have people's words to go on that they're roleblockers. Who knows what hidden talent is being kept from us. The double vote is there for all to see.

Why ask for Animal to come in then and condemn me if you don't even know he targeted me? Makes no sense.

I said the complete opposite: If Animal at some point found out that you were town then I'd believe you.

And Jonnas said that his target seemed to be protected. That would imply 1 roleblock and 1 protection stopped him. If considering that there was 1 more roleblock out there to stop a kill, Tales claimed he used that on Animal.

I think the funeral thing is the roleblock. I was kept in a hospital on night 1.

You nuts? Why would he come out so early saying he's a cop?

I don't think the funeral was a roleblock as from the sounds of things it affected multiple people to various degrees. Cube, I think you're a big fat liar in some of the things you're saying.

I don't understand why Cube thrusts Animal so much. He got roleblocked on a night there was no kill. We don't even know he is a alignment investigator. Who is alive.

And what funeral are you talking about? The sentence in night 1 is obviously just flavour for the guy in the first post.

It sounded more like to me that the funeral took place, and if you were protected you were part of the celebration.

Either way, 1 roleblock, 1 protection directed to Jonnas who was innocent. The only other kill blocker CONFIRMED so far is the extra roleblock by Tales. With no other leads and no one denying Tales's claim, how an Earth can you be against this?

I will give a good explanation actually; you're scum.

No, you're not getting it, the funeral was an event held by the game moderator - the act of being protected to me sounded like being invited to join in the celebrations or to have a drink at the bar.

I don't believe that you were kept in hospital one bit. Who on Earth would protect you on night 1 when they know nothing about you. They'd protect themselves. And supposing they are a jailkeeper, everyone knows on the first night as town you are likely to do more harm than good by targeting someone and it's not a very Mafia ability.

Not buying that one bit.

No, you're not getting it, the funeral was an event held by the game moderator - the act of being protected to me sounded like being invited to join in the celebrations or to have a drink at the bar.

This is what Jonnas said

Either way, unless Peeps roleblocks via funeral, there's no way he reached me. The way my PM was worded, it sounded like the funeral was applied on my new target, like a protection.

Either you're pulling stuff out of nowhere or you actually know more about the funeral than what Jonnas posted.

Further to this: the funeral took place on night 2, not night 1.

Just wondering if anything happened to you!

As far as I'm aware nothing happened to me, no. At least, I wasn't informed of anything.

Are we completely ignoring the chance that the mafia decided not to kill on night 1? It's completely possible, along with the possibilities that there are protectors who haven't revealed (there must be at least 1, maybe 2) who may have stopped the kill. I'm really not a fan of this 'there can only be two role blockers and one must be mafia so that person must be mafia' either. All of these theories seem to be based on what we think the game is going to be like, which is ridiculous because every game is different and every GM makes their game different.

If I was basing my vote purely on today, I'd be going for Sheikah right now, but that's mostly because it's been a quiet day. I'd like to hear from a lot more people, including Animal. For me it's either one or the other.

Suggesting that mafia chose not to kill on the first night makes you an instant suspect to me.

And you got to explain why you want to vote on Sheikah, not that I think he is town in any way, but you have no explanation whatsoever except saying it's been a quiet day. I would say this even if you said Cube or any other player.

Overall, that was very thoughtless post. Mafia too eager?

Dohnut, I thought you were a good judge of character. You picked up on my Mafia attitude in Lego Mafia, so you should be able to tell I'm Town here. Also I'd like to know why you've been keeping your head down in this topic. You're normally one of the top posters.

Anyway, I don't see the harm in predicting numbers of roles. In fact, it's silly not to. Games must be balanced, ergo it's unlikely one side will have lots of the same role. Especially in a small game where you still need a variety of roles so Town can actually discover the Mafia, yet don't have a large pool of players to factor in potential duplicate roles. Sure, the game CAN be different by having lots of the same role, but it's unlikely, and as others have said it's unlikely Jimbob is going to rock the boat too much on his first Mafia.

Also Dohnut, I think the Mafia choosing not to kill at the beginning of the game is fairly nonsense because it's a wasted opportunity. At the beginning of the game Town is at its least knowledgable - the Mafia can get away with more, and having more players on their team makes them more daring. It's only when you get closer to the end and there's perhaps fewer Mafiosos remaining that they become very cautious about being detected and might pass on a kill. At the beginning though? VERY unlikely.

Suggesting that mafia chose not to kill on the first night makes you an instant suspect to me.

And you got to explain why you want to vote on Sheikah, not that I think he is town in any way, but you have no explanation whatsoever except saying it's been a quiet day. I would say this even if you said Cube or any other player.

Overall, that was very thoughtless post. Mafia too eager?

Agreed. An absolutely absurd thing to suggest that the Mafia would choose not to kill at the very beginning of the game. Fucking batshit crazy suggestion that sent the needle crazy! :p