N-Europe

The Happy Days Mafia

Jimbob

@Cube, your chance for redemption. I've just seen you post elsewhere on the forum just now (at 18:34) so we know you're here. You avoiding the mentions? ;)

Also:

@Nintendohnut

@Tales

@EEVILMURRAY

Where are you guys?

19:05: Just saw Cube viewing this topic also. :p

Most logical thing for me is to stick with the one I roleblocked. I have already voted. And don't imply I have been inactive by mentioning me, I have been of, if not, the most active poster.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then no lynch it is. Lynching Jonnas is the worst choice as far as I see it. If there aren't two townie roleblockers, then Peeps is mafia, then his target, Jonnas, is town. This is assuming I'm town, which I am.

Well if he turns out town, we can look to the others. No lynch is a terrible idea because neither of the assumed roleblockers/roleblockees may be night killed. Mafia would be unlikely to kill townies already under heavy suspicion so we would likely be just as clueless tomorrow.

@Jimbob majority reached, anyhow. Apologies to Jonnas if you are town in advance, your lynch for me is more to unravel the truth more than anything.

Indeed. Day is over

Votes

Vote: Animal - Jonnas, Tales (2)

Vote: Jonnas - The Peeps, Sheikah, Yvonne, Animal, Cube (6)

Vote: Nintendohnut - Nintendohnut (1)

Majority was 6

The town became suspicious of someone, wasn't too sure as to what to do. Back and forth the decision was made, but unfortunetly for one, they decided that was it. I suppose it happened around the preparations for Mr C's funeral, a perfect chance to strike. Which they did, and bought an end to who they believed was it.

Jonnas is dead, he was Ralph Malph

image-6.jpg

Richie's cowardly friend and a self-styled comedian. Known for saying "I still got it!" after delivering one of his jokes.

He had 2 powers to choose from on each night, he had to choose 1 per night.

1: Become untargetable and track a target.

2: If you are targeted you will reflect their ability back to the player. You will be informed of what happens

But, you are suseptical and these powers can be revealed if targeted by the mafia

He was Town!!!!

Alive

@mr\-paul

@Animal

Dead

@Jonnas

Night begins now!!!. Day will begin 9pm tomorrow night!!!!

Edited by Jimbob

A new day begins!!!!

The town decided that Ralph didn't belong, they did have their suspicions for him being the one behind the killing of Mr C. But alas, they were wrong. Dead wrong, they killed one of their own and didn't know that until the next day.

The funeral for Mr C took place on schedule, all of the town were out to mourn the loss and relive the good memories of the late Mr Cunningham. Richie Cunningham gave the eulagy for his late father, it was very moving indeed. So moving in fact, that Richie wept on the casket of his father. Little knowing that he was glued to the lid and couldn't get off. As the curtains moved across, he screamed for help. People were stunned, but it was too late to help. The casket went into the furnace with Richie still attached. But only being 1/2 on, he was torn in half. Half went in, half didn't.

Yvonne is dead, he was Richie Cunningham

richie%2Bcunningham.jpg

The son of the late Howard and Marion, you are fed up and want to break out on your own. You are the best mate of the Fonz and Ralph Malph, which is good to be fair. On odd nights, you can find out someones role. On even nights, you can find out targets character. He was a role cop

He was Town!!!

Everyone was evacuated and the police were called to the scene.

Day begins now!!!

Alive

@mr\-paul

@Animal

Dead

Jonnas

@Yvonne

Majority vote = 5

Day phase ends midnight Thursday

Edited by Jimbob

Before the redirector comes out, I'll say it myself. I was redirected to Yvonne BUT before I couldn't reach him because he was surrounded by police and ambulances. I had intended to roleblock Tales tonight because I know I'm town and chances are he isn't.

I doubt people will believe me though.

That should be could* not couldn't.

Oh snag.

Sticking with our earlier theory, Tales apparently roleblocked Animal, and Peeps apparently roleblocked Jonnas. We know that Jonnas was town. So that leaves the other apparent roleblocked person, Animal, as a likely Mafioso.

Then, if you connect the fact that Animal is likely Mafia, that means that Tales is likely not Mafia (for roleblocking him). Extrapolating further, if the whole 'no 2 town roleblockers' thing is still believed then that would pinpoint Peeps as the second Mafioso.

If there's 3 Mafia then my third suspect would be Cube for the reason of being so very anxious of placing the last vote on Jonnas. That seems like a fairly Mafia way to act to me, but I'm not certain on this one.

Vote: Animal

Yup Cube's reasoning is poor too, and vote splitting is just what I expected for someone who is Mafia. Just to iron that one out, people were voting for Jonnas long before I did and Cube, you and everyone else was sold on the reasoning for why he was the top candidate for being scum and also voted him, so nice try. You being very hesitant to lynch last but still doing it anyway screams Mafia to me.

Anyway the logic still stands, if people think there is unlikely to be 2 roleblockers and Jonnas was apparently one of the roleblocked, then Animal has a very good chance of being scum.

I'm not buying it.

Vote: Peeps

I don't buy it either and think he's 100% the one we should lynch tomorrow. Right now though Animal seems more likely though. So far in order of suspicion:

Animal

Peeps

(and if game not won): Cube

Vote splitting right now will probably result in Animal and Peeps getting away with it.

Why?

As long as he is after Peeps and Animal he is good in my eyes, and I don't see why the rest of you don't do the same. That's what need explaining.

You have my support now. You were right about it not being Jonnas, but unfortunately I didn't know for sure that you were telling the truth in that you were town.

Guys, I am not scum. Cube is very probably scum, for the reasons I have just given. I went for Jonnas for obvious reasons, logical reasons, so I don't see why I should be under any suspicion. You'll notice I really pushed for a lynch, getting everyone in to vote. This was because even if Jonnas turned out to be town, we'd at least gain that information and then be able to put the pieces together.

Really pushing for a lynch when no one has been killed yet is completely non-Mafia. Why would the Mafia push so hard on what is 'effectively' day 1 (since no one died night 1). That's why Cube really wasn't happy to put a vote down, yet did so after it looked as if I really had to twist his arm to do it so he could blame me.

I also called out mr-paul's quite scummy post at the time, and now looking back at it, it really doesn't make sense:

So there's this roleblocker thing. I have to agree with the analysis so far that it is likely that one roleblocker is town, the other evil (that is if Tales actually is roleblocker, him saying that Animal was roleblocked pretty much confirms it but no 100% solid confirmation).

And yet, now he argues that I am scummy and gives the impression that he will vote for me. No evidence on me whatsoever either. Clear bullshit, if he's so sure with Animal at the time then why would he not post in agreement with me and Tales here? Sloppy play - punish him!

We also cannot be totally sure that Yvonne and Peeps aren't both mafia and are trying to plant seeds in our head to make us think they are what they're not. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. I am very interested in what made Jonnas be redirected, actually. Was it down to flavour/game mechanics, or an actual character redirecting him.

This to me screamed as classic blame seeding, calling into question the character of lots of players with that sort of feigned ignorance that never creeps into the posts of town players.

10 person game - 3 mafia at most?? Maybe 2? I would go along with one of these targets but with a very small game, a big mistake, although it could teach us lots, could have big consequences in such a small game if we misfire.

Again, this came across as insincere and feigned ignorance, like a Mafioso trying to pretend he doesn't know how many Mafia they are and that he has genuine concern for the outcome of town.

Animal has the hottest lead right now, come on people.

My vote stands and will stand until Animal says you're town.

Then you're as good as Mafia. Seriously, you have nothing. There is a very good chance Animal is Mafia, and all you can do is argue that because I pushed for a lynch (at the very beginning of the game, something the Mafia would NOT do), that I must be scum.

Silly logic. And Animal isn't going to say I'm town because he's bloody well scum.

It's the way you're attacking people. Not to mention your repeated "that's something the mafia would not do" is further proof tht you are mafia.

From what has been given, there is a higher chance that Tales or Peeps (or Peeps and EEVIL) are mafia than of Animal being mafia. He's far from the best lead.

It's the way you're attacking people. Not to mention your repeated "that's something the mafia would not do" is further proof tht you are mafia.

From what has been given, there is a higher chance that Tales or Peeps (or Peeps and EEVIL) are mafia than of Animal being mafia. He's far from the best lead.

You're picking up on totally irrelevant things. Anyone who knows me knows that when I am focused on someone I will do all I can to put forward my point, and people know I'm a slightly aggressive person. You have to take into account people's personality and not just checking them against your preformed idea of a townie.

What's the use in being so weak about your point of view that you put it forward with such little conviction that no one rallies to it?

Justifying myself as non Mafia is perfectly valid for a townie. It's true that if I was scum I wouldn't be pushing my point so hard to get a lynch so early on, so why not mention it in my defence.