N-Europe

The Happy Days Mafia

Jimbob

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll want to vote for Peeps. You're both roleblockers.

If Peeps is mafia then Animal is more likely partner, if Tales is mafia, Jonnas is more likely partner.

This is on the "no-two-roleblockers" theory.

I'll go with the majority as I have no preference currently

actually vote Jonnas

never congratulate the fail

I have to agree with Yvonne, 10 players and two townie roleblocker sounds unlikely. Then again Peeps haven't told us what he does so I'm reluctant to vote for Jonnas. I'll go for my own target for now but may be changed later. Vote Animal

if there is a protector, there's still a 2/3 chance that the killer was one of the roleblocked, and as a first game I don't think Jimbob is going to rock the boat with two townie RBs.

Peeps is roleblocker, I found it out last night.

bubble-objection.gif

I'm untargetable.

(Or so my role says, but I was redirected tonight, so something's amiss)

Either way, unless Peeps roleblocks via funeral, there's no way he reached me. The way my PM was worded, it sounded like the funeral was applied on my new target, like a protection.

Vote: Animal

Because him being roleblocked is still a valid lead.

(NEW POST: By the way, my internet access may or may not be limited for the next few days, but I think I'll be able to keep posting. Just a heads up.)

That's really interesting as my PM specifically says I was successful in blocking Jonnas. I don't have anything to do with funerals though so maybe that's to do with the redirector?

If you're untargetable I'm guessing the redirection was applied to your target rather than directly to you, Jonnas. I'm not sure I buy that you're completely untargetable though because surely I wouldn't have been told I was successful if I couldn't target you...