N-Europe

Houses of Parliament Mafia - Death of the Prime Minister

Mr-Paul

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems nobody's picked up on it yet, despite Sheikah's consistent mentions. There isn't an issue with people's individual votes that's making them not count.

As for info on myself, as much as I dislike it, I have to admit that I am a Tory, Ken Clarke.

I don't redirect and I haven't targeted you @Cube .

It seems nobody's picked up on it yet, despite Sheikah's consistent mentions. There isn't an issue with people's individual votes that's making them not count.

As for info on myself, as much as I dislike it, I have to admit that I am a Tory, Ken Clarke.

I'm guessing you have to be an MP to be elected. But if you aren't an MP, you can still vote.

For 10 pages not a lot has been said to convince me of anyone being town.. last two days have been an argument whether or not to elect DuD - the only player I have any read on whether they are town or not.

As for lynching.. might I suggest Dannyboy-the-Dane. I know the meet had a larger toll than most on access to the forums but its action at least.

that was meant to be Vote: Dannyboy-the-Dane

Also, @The Peeps, I've spoken twice today already, talking about what I did last night.

ATTENTION NEEDS TO BE PAID.

Also, Dannyboy already said he might be away this week in various other threads, I agree that in actives are a pain but he's not specifically trying to be inactive, he's just away from the internet. There's no point voting for him yet anyway, plenty of the day left.

Well I guess that with Rummy being roleblocked he mu-

In b4 omg rummy was roleblocked and therefore the killer.

Shit... Beaten to it.

Last night I was able to target 3 people to switch. I chose Dohnut -> Eevil -> Cube -> Dohnut. I was hoping it would be 3 new people appearing in the write-up.

I'm confused, what would this have done to me, people targeting me would be taken to Cube?

I'm happy to vote however this ends up, i can't decide who to potentially lynch myself. Aqui1a seems a logical choice, be it that i havn't seen much from him in this game compared to others. I'll leave it for now.

ACK! Finally! I apologise very much for being away for so long. I haven't had the time until now to sit down and catch up on everything. Not much to catch up on, though, from the looks of things.

A couple of questions:

@DuD, please explain how your redirection from last night works out. I still can't make sense of it.

@gmac, why do you believe you may have been redirected?

Are we to assume that the media mogul is the one redirecting by bribing and that he was the one trying to bribe someone in the treasury last night?

While Rummy does admittedly seem fairly trustworthy as of now, the amount of votes he gained with no additional comments arouses my suspicions somewhat.

I believe these are the questions I have for now, though I might think of others.