NEurope
Dcubed

New Nintendo Direct tomorrow! (JPN & EU!)

There's still Fatal Frame 2 Project Zero 2 and Beat the Beat to be released on Wii. Two wonderful looking games that I'm really excited about, especially the former.

Not really sure what to expect for 3DS. If we get a Fire Emblem date, it will be worth me getting up for.

Is PZ2 still 'to be released'? It's sat in my kitchen as we speak :p

Is PZ2 still 'to be released'? It's sat in my kitchen as we speak :p

..do you need someone to review it for you..? :heh:

It's pretty awesome from what I played (dont send it to me - at a festival / still got Wii U and Heroes of Run to write up!

He's started with the re-design.

Original Battery was 3-5hrs. Now on the LL it's 3.5-6.5hrs.

2 NEW DEMOS! Kingdom Hearts & Theatrhythm! Both available now apparently.

Freakyforms Deluxe! Available through retail, has some new modes including a new RPG mode.

New ArtAcademy brings new lessons, materials & sharing options to Nintendo 3DS from July 28th (Europe).

New Super Mario Bros. 2 Coin Rush DLC is going to be available for Japan sooon after release, hitting North America as well post game launch. No mention for EU yet...unless I missed it. From the Japanese Direct Conference.

"Coin Rush mode will have paid download stages following release. The development team will work on the paid stages after release, and will respond to user feedback. Pricing details at a later date."

To celebrate the 1 year Anniversary of the 3DS eShop, select titles will be sold at new discounted prices. I believe 5 titles will be sold get a 20% discount for a week. Then another 5 titles will receive the same treatment during another week.

"Free Nintendo eShop app from SEGA: Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games Virtual Card Album coming in July."

Pokemon B&W2 now. New 'English' footage.

OMG! Professor Layton 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New trailer perhaps? Haven't seen it myself.

BLOODY HELL! animal crossing & FIRE EMBLEM: AWAKENING to be released FIRST HALF of 2013 in EU

...My most Anticipated game of the year is coming out next year :(:mad::cry:

Other news. Namco co-developing with Sora on SSB.WiiU. Apparently they've been working together since Kid Icarus: Uprising was finished.

Well the conference is over. Overall it was pretty good, but with the announcement of FE & AC being released for (EDIT) 1st Half of 2013 just killed it for me.

Edited by -Dem0-

BLOODY HELL! animal crossing & FIRE EMBLEM: AWAKENING to be released FIRST HALF of 2013 in EU

While that is disappointing (I take it you're referring to Fire Emblem, but it's also very disappointing for me regarding Animal Crossing :sad:) there was a lot of awesome stuff/announcements in this Nintendo Direct, which (for me at least) kind of make up for it.

It's just really strange how this Nintendo Direct was so much better than Nintendo's E3 presentation. :wtf:

If Nintendo keep this up, there will be no need for E3 at all! :heh:

Fire Emblem was expected really, it's nice to have a narrowed down release date though.

Considering the releases up to Christmas I'm not surprised about Animal Crossing either.

If Nintendo keep this up, there will be no need for E3 at all! :heh:

E3 is dead.

Yeah the Direct Conferences are really nice. considering this was a Wii & 3DS show, it was great! I said it before but these 'out-of-nowhere' conferences make it more exciting!

A Wii U version of what they did today would be nice. Very surprised no firmware news, no new shop game news and such. Oh well. Pretty great all in all

@\-Dem0\-, don't you have other games to play up 'till then?

Don't you have a backlog the size of Texas like a lot of us on here?

Yeah, If you were to stack the games in my backlog one on top of the other, it'll reach the moon...and then some.

Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing were a little disappointing, but i expected December releases at best anyway (probably 21st dec or later)

Overall better than E3 - goes to show how E3 is mainstream bullshit for the jersey shore generation, and nintendo Directs etc are for people who want old E3/actual gaming info

Not that I managed to watch this, but yes, the stories that it has produced are better than E3!

Completely lost my shit laughing at some of the things announced today.

LARGER 3DS!

Not even bothered to try and include second analog stick, no mention of new CCP.

WE'LL DROP SOME HINTS ABOUT SMASH BROS!

Namco Bandai developing it.

HEY EUROPE, WE HEARD YOU WANT A CERTAIN POKEMON SPINOFF!

Enjoy your typing advanture.

BUT WE ALL KNOW THERE'S A BIGGER POKEMON TITLE YOU WANT!

Here's the same old vague release date, adding to our collection of vague release dates.

WE HEARD YOU CLAIM WE'RE NOT MILKING NSMB ENOUGH.

Have some DLC.

WE FEEL YOUR PAIN ABOUT THE LACK OF ANIMAL CROSSING NEWS.

See you next year suckers!