NEurope
Dog-amoto

Football Season 2012/2013

One more than a million other players. The reason this is distorted is because I bet he gets tackled and fouled more than most too. Plus it's kind of ridiculous anyway because 99% of them get missed. So it's meaningless. He could have tried it twice and failed goth times because hes useless. When we all know Suarez tries it at least twice every game, but hes so experienced he gets away with it :)

There's tons of times players foul Suárez and get away with it, because it's Suárez.

Bale is the worst for diving in the league by miles.

"You’ve just got to try to be a bit clever about it. I’ve got a few people sent off this year by doing that."

He even takes pride in the fact he's got people sent off. Wanker.

"At the end of the day I would rather dive than get hurt."

I'm watching the Real Madrid/Man City match right now. Jesus, the atmosphere inside the stadium is fantastic. I would love to be there on a night like this.

If Podolski gets 20 goals then I will be more than happy to post a picture of myself in an arsenal shirt pissing on a poster of Gareth Bale.

Just another 17 to go and we're only half way through September.

What a great match, the 2nd half and that last 10 minutes was brilliant. I couldn't believe it when Citeh went 2-1 up, what a comeback by Real.

I still love Ronaldo. His goal wasn't the best but he deserved it. 150 goals in 150 games. Incredible.

Edited by Platty

I still love Ronaldo. His goal wasn't the best but he deserved it. 150 goals in 150 games. Incredible.

It still baffles me how he strikes the ball. The amount of power with very little swing is amazing.

Just another 17 to go and we're only half way through September.

I obviously meant in the league. So 18 to go. He won't get close to it.

Jordan Not-good-enough-for-Scotland Rhodes scored again for Blackburn the other night.

I'm glad to see that our £20m strike force are doing well for club and country.

Jordan Not-good-enough-for-Scotland Rhodes scored again for Blackburn the other night.

I'm glad to see that our £20m strike force are doing well for club and country.

Craig Levein is a tool. Complete and utter.

Forgetting the whole Fletcher thing, his 3 competitive wins in 20 games have come against the might of Lithuania and Lichtenstein. His whole formations and anal love for Kenny Miller.

He then made the valid point that quite a few of Scotland's players have improved over the last couple of years and earned big moves. He then made the mistake of trying to take the credit for this outcome.

Add to the fact he can't even shave. He's a fucking disgrace and he's ruining our national side.

Craig Levein is a tool. Complete and utter.

Forgetting the whole Fletcher thing, his 3 competitive wins in 20 games have come against the might of Lithuania and Lichtenstein. His whole formations and anal love for Kenny Miller.

He then made the valid point that quite a few of Scotland's players have improved over the last couple of years and earned big moves. He then made the mistake of trying to take the credit for this outcome.

Add to the fact he can't even shave. He's a fucking disgrace and he's ruining our national side.

I think the worst part is that he's just incredibly stubborn. He won't take any criticism from the press during conferences - he'll either just walk out or bar them from any future press conferences.

He refuses to do what is necessary for the good of the team and offer Fletcher a way back into the side. He refuses to play an offensive minded formation at home, against anyone. He plays no strikers away from home. Everyone in the country knows Rhodes is good enough to start but as everyone is saying it and he made his mind up ages ago, it will never happen.

You can be assured that Kenny Miller will be starting against Wales next month.

What would your Scotland starting 11 be?

Let's say Fletcher is offered a way back in and Rhodes gets a look in. 442? He wouldn't dare play that, would he?

What would your Scotland starting 11 be?

Let's say Fletcher is offered a way back in and Rhodes gets a look in. 442? He wouldn't dare play that, would he?

Nope, he wouldn't, but he really should be thinking about it against the smaller teams in our group such as Wales and Lithuania, even Macedonia.

I would go for:

McGregor

Hutton - Berra - Mulgrew - Fox/Hanley

Forrest - Adam - Fletcher - Maloney

Fletcher - Rhodes

If we were playing away from home I'd drop Rhodes and put in Caldwell as a DM. Could swap Maloney out for perhaps Morrison too as Maloney is a good impact player.

I think Forrest is a fantastic player and is only going to get better. Charlie Mulgrew is one of the best defenders we have yet Levein doesn't seem to rate him. Mulgrew could swap out to LB and put Gary Caldwell as CB.

Mulgrew is worth so much more with his ability from the deadball, he's got such a sweet left foot. Darren Fetcher is a first choice in midfield if fit, the rest i'm not too sure. Forrest has to play as well as he's a genuine threat. You've then got the likes of Brown, Adam, Snodgrass, Morrison and Maloney. Adam is perhaps the better foil for Fletcher but he's so slow.

Berra is murder, he never looks convincing in anything he does. Unfortunately we have very few options there. Caldwell is also murder, far better in midfield but not good enough to play there outright.

Fletcher and Rhodes upfront is arguably the best strike force of all the home nations.

Fletcher and Rhodes upfront is arguably the best strike force of all the home nations.

I like the sound of that, but i wouldn't go as far to say it's better than Rooney and whoever. Rooney is world class. Compliment him with Carroll, Welbeck, Bent or whoever. Any of them with Rooney is alot better, in my opinion.

I like the sound of that, but i wouldn't go as far to say it's better than Rooney and whoever. Rooney is world class. Compliment him with Carroll, Welbeck, Bent or whoever. Any of them with Rooney is alot better, in my opinion.

Rooney is the far better player but England haven't had a settled front two since the days of Owen and Rooney and until they do I'd take Fletcher and Rhodes above just Rooney.

Rooney is among the best in the world. Fletcher is decent in the PL, Rhodes has played a few games at Championship level. They have a goal each at National level.

Rooney is 100% capable of playing up front on his own.

Rooney is among the best in the world. Fletcher is decent in the PL, Rhodes has played a few games at Championship level. They have a goal each at National level.

Rooney is 100% capable of playing up front on his own.

They've only played 12 times between them at national level. I don't doubt Rooney's quality as a player but he's never been very good in a partnership, his record for England isn't that impressive and the style he plays means he often is the only forward England play.

If England had a settled strike partnership they'd most likely be best of the home nations. They don't though which is what I was getting at.

I can't remember the last time Rooney had a brilliant game for England.

Massive game tomorrow, I've got a 50/50 ratio at the Etihad, hoping to swing that to 66/33. Up the Arsenal!

I can't believe we won that. Didn't turn up at all and were so, so poor with the ball. Ferdinand and Evans were our best two players, Lindegaard and Rafael also had solid games. Apart from that, we were poor. Nani was our worst player by far, couldn't keep the ball, couldn't pass it, couldn't dribble, created nothing, didn't defend well. If it weren't for Ferdinand and Evans, we would have been ruined in that game.

On the other hand, getting 3 points there is massive, especially after that performance.

I hate to blame the referee. But he was absolutely atrocious. Just disgusted.

How can Shelvey be sent off for that tackle and Evans get away with his? They went in at the same height for the same ball, Shelvey has one leg in, Evans had both.

Suarez gets brought down for a clear penalty, obviously he was doing what always does and was throwing himself to the floor. And that utter twat Alan Smith calling him a diver before he saw the replay, then he said oh maybe there was contact. Fucking clueless.

And after seeing replays of United's penalty. I honestly cannot see the contact, seriously. Where does he make contact?

And the cocky wanker Van Persie sliding in on Suso near the end. His foot was off the ground and Suso was defenceless.

They were the ones that stood out for me, but there was many other questionable decisions.

Putting the 'referees' performance aside, we deserved to win. We absolutely dominated them first half. Sterling was all over them, he was excellent yet again. Johnson and Kelly were very good.

Delighted to see Suso get 45 minutes, his technical ability is superb. He has tremendous vision and composure for someone of his age. He's a very exciting player to watch.

shelveyred2.gif

Shelvey went in one footed, @JonSt.

Edited by MadDog