N-Europe

The Peepsville Mafia

The Peeps

Dunno, what do you think?

Unless I'm reading this wrong, you managed to get two targets (Rummy & Diageo) on the first night just fine without any powering up mentioned.

And I'm pretty sure by your "How ReZourceful would you say this man was?" you know damn well I targeted ReZ on the first night, but you haven't mentioned any form of tracking in your power, or is this another new addition you're yet to reveal?.

EXPLAIN.

Fuck it, I've been weary of you from the start.

Vote: Yvonne.

Did he get the names right?

Cool. As I suspected, we can trust Yvonne, who I can confirm targeted Rummy and EEVIL last night without causing harm. More specifically, my PM tells me he mumbled their names as he worked on some papers. Have confidence while you work my dear Yvonne and say your targets loud and clear!

How can you confirm it?

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rummy was jailkept N1 and I was N2, so gmac hasn't been jailkept at all.. Don't know where you got that from dannyboy?

I'm still weary of yvonne, it just send to me he has access to way too much information which usually indicates mafia. But then yvonne wouldn't normally slip up so easily?.

I'm gonna Elect: DuD as I do not want Yvonne for mayor. I am a supporter for dominic gentry, so if the other supporters want to rally together i'll glady elect cube

Rummy was jailkept N1 and I was N2, so gmac hasn't been jailkept at all.. Don't know where you got that from dannyboy?

I'm still weary of yvonne, it just send to me he has access to way too much information which usually indicates mafia. But then yvonne wouldn't normally slip up so easily?.

I'm gonna Elect: DuD as I do not want Yvonne for mayor. I am a supporter for dominic gentry, so if the other supporters want to rally together i'll glady elect cube

Do you deny you run the arcade?

Diageo is a florist.

- EEVILMURRAY

- DuD

- Rummy

my top 3 suspects at the mo.

This is almost certainly a 4 player scum team game too.

15 players playing and Peeps wanted 16. Ratio is usually 3:1 town:mafia.

I'm pretty wary of DuD's last post. It looks an awful lot like he's defending a team-mate at the start of it.

I'll happily Vote: EEVILMURRAY based on Diageo and Yvonne's information. I don't know whether to come forward with my information right now - it's not massively useful to anyone tbh but I want to be upfront in this game.

I trust Yvonne. And I like her play style, slowing dripping new information. If I was the mafia I would be worried as hell because she is making people think they have her figured out and she's not a threat and she comes back with more. I wouldn't be surprised if she got people's beginning PM and knows people's powers too.

Oh and Vote Eevilmurray

Do you deny you run the arcade?

Diageo is a florist.

- EEVILMURRAY

- DuD

- Rummy

my top 3 suspects at the mo.

This is almost certainly a 4 player scum team game too.

15 players playing and Peeps wanted 16. Ratio is usually 3:1 town:mafia.

Why me? Just for yesterday? Cos tbh EEVIL's point is valid that you and mr-paul DID seem to have too much information(and what you were proposing about mr-paul didn't add up for me given I was jailkept) but you've definitely verified your power now, and you'll know all about me too so I'm unsure why you'd think I'm evil.

Votes:

Aqui1a (1): Rummy

Yvonne (1): EEVILMURRAY,

EEVILMURRAY (3): Yvonne, Nintendohnut, Diageo

Majority is 8

Mayoral Elections

Yvonne (3): Rummy, mr-paul, Yvonne

DuD (1): DuD

mr-paul is acting-mayor

Edited by The Peeps

I'll cast a vote if it's the deciding one as i've not been active much in this day phase. I've said my piece on whats occured for myself last night, i've nothing more to add myself to this phase.

As i said, i'll vote if it's the deciding vote for a lynch.