NEurope
Ashley

Ubisoft Conference - 11pm 4th June

Please don't let Mr. Caffeine host again this year, Ubisoft! I don't want to have to sit through the time warp another 20 times because it's just not even funny.

Still, looking forward to seeing some AC3. I've never really been a fan of the games but I'm liking what I'm seeing of this so far. Similarly, Far Cry 3 and Rayman Legends. Doubting there'll be anything decent beyond those, or any great announcements like their showing of Child of Eden a few years ago (although I'd love to see another Miziguchi game :D)

^ Oh. Dear. God! Kill it with fire!

Guess hoping for any info on BG&E2 will ultimately prove fruitless but I'd love for Ancel to come on stage and give us something. Anything!

So much sex in this conference already! It's only 11pm!

Credit where credits due, the game looks incredible! But damn am I so bored of seeing shooters!

Yet another shooter.... very bored!! I agree that the focus on violent games is far, far too much.. society is sick in the head.

I can't believe that Blockbuster list had some truth to it! Killer Freaks is no more.

Killer Freaks looked cool, like it had humour; the humour wasn't too telling in this game if it's still there. :(

Killer Freaks looked great. Awesome trailer, TERRIBLE name. Such a shame...

We might still get that game at some stage.

Not overly impressed with ACIII if I'm honest.

Much prefered the look of Splinter Cell, RE6 and especially Tomb Raider.

10 enemies and not one tried to shoot him!
That's the thing with this game [i think they did all shoot but supposedly they all hit the body he was holding?].

I think they're playing off the fact that they are muskets and therefore they only get one shot, before they have to take a while to reload... but it just doesn't seem at all realistic that he can survive a firefight like the many he seems to go into, and not get a single hit and then take out like 100 soldiers?!

Ubi have had the best show so far for me. That Watch_Dogs game looked interesting, and apart from the frame rate, the graphics looked amazing .

that new IP seemed pretty cool, the co-op mode seemed really interesting, wonder how far along the game actually is

Ubisoft killed, fantastic software and its going to take alot to beat Watch Dogs for me. It looked amazing.