N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 23: The highlight of the Summer

Haden

I've sold Oscar Loeben, my Captain. 33 years old, 7 skill. The guy was suffering massively for 2 seasons with injuries and I've been struggling to get him to 10DV. Thought it would be better to let him move on, considering two of my defenders moved to 7 and 8 skill. Time to focus on getting them up rather than worrying about Oscar lagging behind.

A bit worried about 5 defenders being enough for this season. 6 seems a bit too much at times.

Apart from in a few certain cases, I sell players once they break the 30 barrier. MacAldonich will be heading out the door soon as I have a 7-skill player to replace him. He only stayed last season for a few games when I wanted goals. He's been on the market already but didn't sell. Looks like it's a sacking, then!

The only exception is in a goalkeeper as they stick around forever. However, my young keeper is getting good and will need a lot more games so it'll probably be around 50/50 this season.

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic game against Zell. 4-4! Who goes through?

More chances goes through after that its more possession. So you are through congrats :D

Peeps did you want to split the reports for the 2nd round? I can do some tonight but am off tommorow morning.

More chances goes through after that its more possession. So you are through congrats :D

Peeps did you want to split the reports for the 2nd round? I can do some tonight but am off tommorow morning.

Wohoo. Up The DRAGOOOOOO!

Unlucky, Zell. When I'm out in the next round, we'll have a rematch at our place!

We don't do boring matches, do we Fierce? Yes, a replay is definitely in order.

Anyone up for a friendly this Friday, send challenges this way.

Looking at our past results, they've been good games. Just seen that you haven't beaten me yet. This means I'll get hammered in our next game. :heh:

Outplayed co-op in every position. Created 5 chances to his 2 yet lost 2-1. Anyone want a friendly this Friday?

I'll take up the challenge, not that Recall will be a challenge (yet).

Curses Haden indeed. Damn it!!!!!

Next round draw will be 9pm Wednesday 8th August 2012.

I'll take up the challenge, not that Recall will be a challenge (yet).

Curses Haden indeed. Damn it!!!!!

Next round draw will be 9pm Wednesday 8th August 2012.

No chance you can do it tonight is there? I am off Wed morning and won't have net access :(

GG btw I got lucky guessing all your tactics otherwise I would have been screwed. I will give you a list of names in a mo.

So whatever happened to the existing rule we've been going by in the cup for the last few seasons (as quoted from the thread two seasons ago)...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haden View Post

I don't need excuses I am the N Europe Champ

I am going to delete all the Cup PRs and put up the new info Madpool put up along with some rules that people keep asking. I will paste it here to.

Basically it is 1 game this friday, if it is a draw chances made wins it, if that is a draw away team goes through.

Draws up to and including the last 8 would be great. Beyond that it may be more pointless having said that we still need a way to decide who is at home and away in the semis.

All these games are to be played Friday 24th February.

Round 1

The Comerade Co-op vs Aqui1a All Stars

Bubbles FC vs Yellow Submarine

Recall United vs Cubic County

Seahawks FC vs Real Peeps

Bayern Bru vs Winston Gardens FC

Mcoys Sons vs Happenstance FC

Eights United vs Rising Phoenix

MilaGi vs Intergalactico Stars

Byes/Friendlies

Leeds.M.O.T vs Silverdale Hotpot

The Sixty-Fourthers vs Dragooooo

Madpool vs Essex Elites

DuDs Baggies vs Haden United

The winners of Round 1 will then be put into a ha.. fez along with the teams who got Byes for Round 2.

If teams in Round 1 games draw, the team with the most chances goes through, if this is a draw the away team goes through to the next round.

Good luck everyone! The next draw will be Sunday evening, be sure to join us in the chatroom and on livestream with Jimbob. Come even if you get knocked out to laugh at Ell, have some banter and sing football songs with Fierce Link.

Details of the exact time of the next draw will be known shortly.

Time is up to you Recall

Could teams that have invited or teams that are doing the invites confirm when they have set their games up so I can tick the games off that are ready.

...you can't just change it halfway through this cup when it suits you (or Rising Phoenix)! You should have stated any new rules changes before the first round of the cup starts, otherwise it should stay as it has been, would that not be the fair way to do it!?!

I have switched between that rule a couple of times now between seasons but you are right I should have stated before the cup but that is the way it is.

I find your moaning and insults quite tiresome, I don't think you understand how much effort I put into this league, the fact that you seem borderline obsessed at trying to hassle me all of a sudden is incredible this is just an online manager game.

To be honest xpert at times is something I don't need I work very hard and this is pretty much the only game I play atm, I send out various PMs every season trying to recruit, I have been in contact with our two new players to make sure they are settled in properly, I give VIP memberships as prizes which comes from my pocket which I am sure you have benefited from, I try and make interesting threads and games etc, this league has grown to 3 leagues with 30 players and a great active community. I have no need to justify myself to someone who sees themselves in the light of some messianic hero:

From your own team page: We were recruited to the league by long time friend Haden in order to ensure the leagues survival...some in the league see Intergalactico Stars as their savours as a result.

The fact that I know you in real life makes this even more screwed up!

I have busted my ass off to make this a fun game for everyone, as has Peeps with his reports, Recall with his videos, Bru and Ell with their undying love and banter, Dragoooo and Mad with their chatroom insults and you with your energetic PRs and recruitment. As well as every manager and team that makes this such a great league. This league has never had a problem like this before working together we are stronger.

Edited by Haden

Is there still an Internet Drama award going in the NE Awards? If we could scoop it for this and get GOTY that would be pretty good going :laughing:

New Rule:

Hadens Rangers vs Bayern Neverlusen in the final every season: whoever wins Jimbob loses! :hug:

@Haden, i can do the draw tonight. Around 9:15pm if thats ok.

Is there still an Internet Drama award going in the NE Awards? If we could scoop it for this and get GOTY that would be pretty good going :laughing:

New Rule:

Hadens Rangers vs Bayern Neverlusen in the final every season: whoever wins Jimbob loses! :hug:

N-Europe Meet 2013 - Recall vs Haden + Bayern Neverlusen in a tag match. Recall get a partner of choice and get to choose the stipulation

Speaking of awards, we should host our own at the end of the season.

Midfield of the season: Recall United.

Best attacking force: AC Elites

Lololol.

I'm very tempted to draw Inter vs Dragoo now, very tempted indeed :yay::heh:

*Note - I'd never rig a draw. If it happens to be drawn out, it happens.

Ok Cup draw tonight would be great :D

Participants:

Dragooooo

Silverdale

64s

Rising Phoenix

Inter

Co-op

Bubbles

Collocini

I am guessing DuD is more inactive than Collocini and didn't invite him?

Inter can have my spot as I am happy with progression to the 1/4 finals and can't stand another toys out the pram rant over a videogame. (I will have enough of that come September.)

I will try and make it but might not be able to very busy and then looking after my Gran till Sat so I will have no net access.

Good luck in the next round!

Cup Draw 9.15

Chat link: http://www.n-europe.com/chat

Stream link:http://www.ustream.tv/channel/n-europe

Edited by Haden