NEurope
madeinbeats

Rayman Legends

WTF, I was on my way to winning diamond yesterday but it's only given me gold????

WTF, I was on my way to winning diamond yesterday but it's only given me gold????

I'm the exact same. I was expecting to be rewarded with 50 points for my first diamond cup yet I was only given a gold. A glitch?

So I wasn't tripping after all! I thought I was on my way of winning a diamond cup on the very first challenge, but the next day I got gold:hmm:

Heh, I came in here to thank you guys for mentioning the times of yesterday's challenge as when I called it a day I was at 9.91. Reading here that 9.90 was diamond I couldn't leave it at that. So in the next few tries I got 9.90 and 9.88 but it still wasn't enough. Checking the thread again I see Ronnie mentioning 9.83...oke so one more time ( as I've often said during this godforsaken game!:heh:) and finally 9.80!...but that might very well still not be enough...:(

Maybe there's a set amount of cups to be given away so the times keep changing::shrug:

9.80 did turn out to be enough:blush:

Edited by Nyubi

Yes that's probably right, there's a limit to the amount of diamond cups they give out, and other people must have just posted faster scores after us. Fairly gutting though, that was a great one to get it in. Unlike the other challenges where it takes you two minutes to get to where you died last time, only for you to fuck up yet again and have to start again zzzzzzzz.

Yeah it really was a nice one, vertical challenges are my faves. I thought the last one was especially nice in that our times weren't that far off from the top, they were "only" in the 8s when I checked. Unlike others where you give everything you have, get like 30s ie, still good for gold, but to then see other people managing 24s or so...WTflyingF!?:eek:

Rayman Legends: Eye of the Tiger Trailer

Rising up to the challenge of his rival ;)

I always think I was under the impression that your Gamepad inputs that made the music in these levels and it was up to you to obviously time everything perfectly to hear the track as it should be. But that isn't the case. Bit disappointed by that.

I always think I was under the impression that your Gamepad inputs that made the music in these levels and it was up to you to obviously time everything perfectly to hear the track as it should be. But that isn't the case. Bit disappointed by that.

Trust me, actually play it and you won't be. It's more like runner 2 and harmo knight

As someone who's never played a Rayman game, will there be a storyline/a bad guy/bosses in the full game or is it just a mini game collection with lots of levels?

Rayman Legends - 20,000 lums under the sea trailer

In the UK, if you preorder from GAME or GameStop, Wii U owners will get a skin of Assassin's Creed III: Liberation's Aveline De Grandpré for Rayman Legends co-star Barbara.

assassin_barbara.jpg

PlayStation 3 owners get hero Rayman dressed as badass pirate assassin Edward Kenway, he being the start of this year's Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag.

Xbox 360 fans get Rayman dressed as spy agent Sam Fisher, as seen in the upcoming Splinter Cell: Blacklist.

Wii U fans get Rayman side-kick Barbara dressed as Aveline de Grandpré, the heroine of Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation on PlayStation Vita.

Surely it would have made more sense to give the PS3 owners the Vita character and the Wii U owners someone more recognisable?

I'm playing through Liberation right now, and I still wouldn't have recognized her from the picture.

I must not have gotten to the part where she becomes a cartoon Viking.

The game should come with a free Ukulele!

That's be a bonus I'd be interested in so I could sit and play/whistle to this...

Edited by tapedeck

As someone who's never played a Rayman game, will there be a storyline/a bad guy/bosses in the full game or is it just a mini game collection with lots of levels?

Anyone? Rayman virgin here

Anyone? Rayman virgin here

Unknown for Legends, but I would imagine it would follow the origins storyline which you can view online (Youtube?)

In that game there were a number of great bosses and an overarching storyline.

I felt that game was a bit like the 2D Mario games where you have so much fun you aren't really bothered so much about the story aspects.

Everyone ready for some new multiplayer footage? The latest build is confirmed as still being 1080p 60fps.

Watch -

Watch -

Watch -

Rayman Legends - Wii U Vs. PS3 comparison

Rayman Legends - WiiU and PS3 Comparison - MECHANICAL DRAGON

Strange but the PS3 version looks slightly better.

Just for you here's another one. This time it's Wii U vs XBOX360.

Rayman Legends Wii U/XBOX360 comparison

Again, it's negligible but the XBOX360 version looks ever so slightly better in places.

I think it's because the Wii U only does Limited RGB through HDMI whereas Xbox 360 and PS3 can get full RGB.

I think it's because the Wii U only does Limited RGB through HDMI whereas Xbox 360 and PS3 can get full RGB.

Why would Nintendo gimp it?

Why would Nintendo gimp it?

Wii U shows Limited RGB, justs as BD players, and TVs only shows the limited range. Computer screens, however, show the full range, so Wii U's blacks and whites looks slightly more grey, washed out. PS3 and Xbox 360 have the option to output full range, so it's not a fair comparison.

(I might be wrong here, but I am pretty certain this is correct.)

Rayman Legends Will Include 40 Levels From Origins, Plus Developer Demo

Emile Morel and Michel Ancel from Ubisoft show off a Luchador theamed boss battle and how Murfy helps you through levels for the Xbox 360 version of Rayman Legends. Ancel and the rest of the development team have announced that they are also including Kung Foot which is a soccer-themed minigame that supports up to five local players. Rayman Legends will also include forty remastered levels from the critically acclaimed Rayman Origins. Rayman Legends is coming to a number of platforms this August and September, including PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, Xbox 360, and Wii U.

Rayman Legends - Kung Foot footage

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=207722

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/07/17/rayman-legends-will-include-40-levels-from-origins-plus-developer-demo/

Nice I guess but I've played and completed Origins so not very enticing to me. No harm done, I'm sure others will appreciate the levels.

Edited by Wii