NEurope
madeinbeats

Rayman Legends

Those 2 costumes were definitly worth the wait!
Joke?... because we still could have had the game and the costumes and everything else have been DLC :p

Day one confirmed. This game is going to be incredible.

Rayman Legends – When Called Upon To Kill Bill... Underwater Video

Edited by Wii

2nd hand only purchase still on the cards :)

You know it went to other platforms due to the Wii U underperforming sales wise, if anything you should be buying 2 (new) copies. Buying used isn't helping and just goes to prove the point of them making the switch in the first place.

Unless your buying it on a different console.

You know it went to other platforms due to the Wii U underperforming sales wise, if anything you should be buying 2 (new) copies. Buying used isn't helping and just goes to prove the point of them making the switch in the first place.

Couldn't agree me. I even made your post gold with a silver background because it's so perfect.

Anyone who is seriously boycotting Legends for going multi-platform needs to grow up and learn to look at the bigger picture. Waiting and buying it used because of the delay is also such a ridiculously smug and self-congratulatory thing to do. Ugh

Edited by Guy
Original post was way too aggressive. Sorry, but ugh.

I'm probably not going to get this on release. It seems like the Wii U went through a long period of having nothing and now it's suddenly "GAMES GAMES GAMES!" everywhere. The Wonderful 101 is going to be fantastic, so I'm leaning towards that.

I feel that sales will be hampered now due to its timing. If this had launched a month ago, I would have picked it up already and would be loving it. But, I fear it'll get lost amongst some of the others around this time, such as Pikmin and 101.

Part of me also wonders if there will suddenly be too many platformers on this system by the end of the year. New Mario, New Luigi, Rayman, Sonic, Donkey Kong.

I will still pick this up, definitely. Might even ask for it as a Christmas present. But, on release, I can only afford to go for either Wonderful 101 or Rayman, and I'm going for 101.

It still somewhat bother me how you don't make the music yourself in those levels, but still :p

Anyways, Donkey Kong is the clear choice for me in terms of Winter platformers.

I'll buy Rayman Legends when it's £10 like Origins was a few months after release. In the mean time I'll be playing Sonic and Donkey Kong

I'm probably not going to get this on release. It seems like the Wii U went through a long period of having nothing and now it's suddenly "GAMES GAMES GAMES!" everywhere. The Wonderful 101 is going to be fantastic, so I'm leaning towards that.

I feel that sales will be hampered now due to its timing. If this had launched a month ago, I would have picked it up already and would be loving it. But, I fear it'll get lost amongst some of the others around this time, such as Pikmin and 101.

Part of me also wonders if there will suddenly be too many platformers on this system by the end of the year. New Mario, New Luigi, Rayman, Sonic, Donkey Kong.

I will still pick this up, definitely. Might even ask for it as a Christmas present. But, on release, I can only afford to go for either Wonderful 101 or Rayman, and I'm going for 101.

I completely agree.

If this game was released when it was supposed to have been released then I would have definitely bought it.

But im now in two minds. Reason for this is that W101 and Splinter Cell are out just beforehand and also ive got a ton of other games to even start if im being honest.

That and im actually wanting to play games online with my mates most nights. I would rather do that any day of the week.

I'm gonna try and stretch for this and Wonderful 101, but Rayman takes priority. Six months ago I'd never have even contemplated being spoiled for choice on the goddamn Wii U.

ONM mag have reviewed this.

Here is their summary:

null_zpsd8481e10.jpg

It's a pretty glowing review.

Still unsure whether I want it though?

I want it.

Probably not on release though.

Just....too...many...games haha!

Won get it on launch. Rayman has a historical record of price dropping very quickly.

Won get it on launch. Rayman has a historical record of price dropping very quickly.

I agree. Picked up origins for pocket change. Tempted to do the same here.

Have cancelled my preorder. Just can't afford it at the moment. Plus I have a huge backlog to get through before GTAV.

As a blinkered, Nintendo fanboy. Am I right to be aggrieved that most of the multiplat sites have reviewed the 360 version of the game?

A game designed on the ground up on the WiiU and ported last minute to the other platforms? Isn't that a strange decision?

Probably not. I have a feeling that it's probably not really that much 'better' on the Wii U (if at all). I think that's been put out there to cheer up disgruntled Wii U owners. :p

Legends was perfect for Vita, I'm guessing this will be too.